Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"HOT From The Pit!" - November & December 2022 Editions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

November 2022: https://conta.cc/3OvQQt3

December 2022: https://conta.cc/3V3go2q

I was excited and honored to see one of my post pics in there this month! Very cool thank you.

Comment

This was probably one of my favorite Hot From The Pit newsletters. The “Love Letter” was really cool! It’s also nice to see some of our cooks featured each month, hell, even some of my crap has made it in. [occasionally they need some filler] I just wanted to thank Huskee for the great job y’all do with this every month. And a big thanks to all of our moderators as well, you guys rock!

Comment

• Panhead John
        Panhead John commented
        Editing a comment
        gboss I noticed that too….😂

• Huskee
        Huskee commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks John. And Spinaker selects most of the food pics so he deserves a back pat too.

• Panhead John
        Panhead John commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks Spinaker ! Appreciate everything you do as well!

Announcement

Collapse
    No announcement yet.
    Working...
    X
    false
    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
    false
    false
    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
    Yes
    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here