Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

7th Annual Houston Barbeque Festival

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elton's BBQ
    commented on 's reply
    I say thanks for the offer Troutman

• Elton's BBQ
    commented on 's reply
    And thanks for sharing this pictures.. I had totalt forgotten about them..
    Gonna order me one...

• Willard
    replied
    Looks like a good time. Had I been able to be in Lafayette for another week I just may have tried to pull it off. Nice of you to extend the invitation to everyone. And that’s a really nice shirt!

Leave a comment:

• RickyBobby
    commented on 's reply
    Really wish I could have made this event happen. Maybe next year. Sadly, I would not have been able to represent as awesome as you did, though! Way to go rocking the pitmaster club shirt!

• Texas Larry
    replied
    Would’ve loved to join you, but I was in St. Louie for the weekend. Had some pretty good ‘que at Pappys though.

Leave a comment:

• Elton's BBQ
    commented on 's reply
    Cool!!

• Troutman
    commented on 's reply
    It was a good festival. About 10-12 samples into the thing and 4-5 beers later they almost had to carry me home. Just can't party like I used to

• Spinaker
    commented on 's reply
    Nice! Way to represent!

• Jerod Broussard
    replied
    Glad it was nice. No sun in a processing plant.

Leave a comment:

• klflowers
    replied
    Beautiful shirt. Looks like a great time. I have some relatives in Houston, looks like I need to arrange a visit this time next year.

Leave a comment:

• Troutman
    replied
    Well it was a drop dead gorgeous day in Houston last Sunday. 75*, low humidity, clear blue sky.....and tons of bbq......

Click image for larger version

Name:	hou_bbq_4-19_01.jpg
Views:	268
Size:	142.9 KB
ID:	664996Click image for larger version

Name:	hou_bbq_4-19_02.jpg
Views:	273
Size:	112.3 KB
ID:	664995Click image for larger version

Name:	hou_bbq_4-19_03.jpg
Views:	268
Size:	132.0 KB
ID:	664997Click image for larger version

Name:	hou_bbq_4-19_04.jpg
Views:	277
Size:	94.3 KB
ID:	664994Click image for larger version

Name:	hou_bbq_4-19_05.jpg
Views:	293
Size:	129.2 KB
ID:	664993Click image for larger version

Name:	hou_bbq_4-19_06.jpg
Views:	284
Size:	114.1 KB
ID:	664992

I came away with the meat sweats....a few Saint Arnold Lawnmowers beers in my gut....and I did represent !!!!

Click image for larger version

Name:	hou_bbq_4-19_07.jpg
Views:	273
Size:	87.2 KB
ID:	664998

Leave a comment:

• Troutman
    commented on 's reply
    If you get on a plane today, fly to Htown, you’re welcome to bunk with us for the weekend !!!

• Troutman
    commented on 's reply
    Do it Ricky !!!

• Troutman
    commented on 's reply
    Oh dude no way, time to play hookie, tell them you have the bbq blues Was looking forward to seeing you there.

• Elton's BBQ
    replied
    Damn I'd like to visit this event..

Leave a comment:

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here