Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

First Judging Event

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First Judging Event

Well I posted that I was going to go to the Dillard Bluegrass and BBQ Festival this weekend to observe and be a stand-by judge. Not no mo! Just got the message that I will be a seated judge at the competition. This will be my first time as a judge since I became 'certified' by KCBS. Very excited! Wish me luck!

Good Luck! Congrats to you!

Comment

Don't be like this, no pressure

Comment

Congrats, I'm sure you will do well. Look like you know what your doing and they won't question you.

Comment

Made it home today from Dillard. The judging experience was great! As someone who competes (rarely) it was awesome to see and sample some exceptional BBQ. Overall, I sampled 22 different submissions. As a bonus (or a cruel joke) my table was also selected to judge desserts. It was a great experience.

Comment

You will have a great time and meet lots of great people who share the same love of BBQ! Make sure you walk around after the event and meet some of the teams!

Comment

That's great. Glad it was a good experience. Hoping go take the class in 2016 if one is near me.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X
              false
              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
              false
              false
              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
              Yes
              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here