Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

9th ANNUAL RIB COOK-OFF IN DICKEY ND, SAT. 14 JULY 2018‼️

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

9th ANNUAL RIB COOK-OFF IN DICKEY ND, SAT. 14 JULY 2018‼️

The 9th Annual SWEET N' STICKY RIB COOK-OFF IN ND WILL BE HELD, 14 July 2018, Hosted By
    CHRISSY KARTES & STEVE ( ORGANIZERS, FOUNDERS), DALE & Elisha, OWNERS OF THE DICKEY BAR,
    AND THE GOOD FOLKS OF DICKEY ND, ALL 45-50 Of Them‼️ KC Rules Apply❗️ This Is A Total Caritable Event With All Proceeds Going To HOSPICE OF THE RED RIVER ( N )❗️ Dickey Lies In The Scenic James River Valley +- 100 Miles West Of Fargo ND ❗️ Note: Dickey Has No Lodging ❗️ Small Towns Nearby Do As Well As Jamestown ND +- 59 Miles NW on I 94‼️ In Previous Years Over 50 Teams Have Competed❗️ They Come From As Far Away As The Twin Cities Area +- 400 Miles‼️ It's More Fun Than Should Be Legal‼️ From A Backyard Cremator In Fargo ND❗️ Dan Johnston, Fargo ND

​ Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	130
Size:	232.8 KB
ID:	523954
    Last edited by Danjohnston949; June 29, 2018, 02:42 PM.

Originally posted by Danjohnston949 View Post
    The 9th Annual SWEET N' STICKY RIB COOK-OFF IN ND WILL BE HELD, 14 July 2018, Hosted By
    CHRISSY KARTES & STEVE ( ORGANIZERS, FOUNDERS), DALE & Elisha, OWNERS OF THE DICKEY BAR,
    AND THE GOOD FOLKS OF DICKEY ND, ALL 45-50 Of Them‼️ KC Rules Apply❗️ This Is A Total Charitable Event With All Proceeds Going To HOSPICE OF THE RED RIVER ( N )❗️ Dickey Lies In The Scenic James River Valley +- 100 Miles West Of Fargo ND ❗️ Note: Dickey Has No Lodging ❗️ Small Towns Nearby Do As Well As Jamestown ND +- 59 Miles NW on I 94‼️ In Previous Years Over 50 Teams Have Competed❗️ They Come From As Far Away As The Twin Cities Area +- 400 Miles‼️ It's More Fun Than Should Be Legal‼️ From A Backyard Cremator In Fargo ND❗️ Dan Johnston, Fargo ND

​ Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	130
Size:	232.8 KB
ID:	523954
    Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpeg
Views:	124
Size:	141.8 KB
ID:	523962

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpeg
Views:	122
Size:	228.8 KB
ID:	523963

Comment

Sounds like a lot of fun Dan

Comment

• Danjohnston949
        Danjohnston949 commented
        Editing a comment
        RonB, It Truly Is❗️ You Should Plan A Vacation This Way One Of These Years‼️ Dan

Well Tommorows The Day‼️ Any Last Minute Entries❓ Call Chrissie Kartes 701-778-7346‼️ The SWEET N' STICKY IN DICKEY ND IS GREAT FOR FAMILY PICNIC'S❗️ See The Scenic James River Valley, Eat BBQ RIBS AND MORE AT THIS CHARITABLE EVENT‼️
      Dance In The Grass To The Live Music,
      Great Fun For Young And Old‼️ Dan
      Last edited by Danjohnston949; July 13, 2018, 11:07 PM.

Comment

Hope ya have a Great Time, Cuz!
        My poor ol hoss is jus too worn out to make it so far!

Comment

Have fun, Dan! Wish I could be there ...

Comment

Dan, have a great day! Sounds like a good time!

Comment

Thats America Brothers

Comment

Good times for sure!

Comment

Danjohnston949 doe this mean you are back to cooking? And if that is a new beard since you barbershop clean cut you grow a fast one. Does this mean Eunice missed it?

Comment

Hey Gent's Of The Pit Club‼️ I Had To Sit This Yers Sweet N' Sticky Rib Cook-Off Out‼️
                    PMO TO NO END👹 👹 😭 👹 👹 Hopefully Chrissy And The Others Will Have Some Pic's For Me To Post‼️
                    From A Backyard Cremator In Fargo ND, Dan
                    Last edited by Danjohnston949; July 15, 2018, 10:49 AM.

Comment

• customtrim
                      customtrim commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Hope your doing ok

Ain't No Big Deal, The Doc's Are Screwing Arround With My Meds❗️❓❗️ They Got My Timing All "F'D UP"❓ Motor Won't Pull The Grade❓‼️❓ From A Backyard Cremator In fargo ND, Dan

Comment

Sorry to hear that Dan! Hope you start doing better soon!

Comment

Thanks For The Well Wishes One And All‼️ Chrissie Kartes Informed Me That The SWEET N' STICKEY N' DICKEY RIB COOK OFF RAISED MORE THAN $5000.00 For Hospice On Sat‼️ That's Outstanding For A Town Of Less Than 50 Total Population And Its Surrounding Rural People, IMLTHOP‼️❓‼️ Pic's Are Posted On Ass Book, I Don't Participate But I'll Try To Post A Link For Those Of You Who Do‼️ From A Backyard Cremator In Fargo ND, Dan Johnston
                        Last edited by Danjohnston949; July 16, 2018, 11:57 PM.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                        No announcement yet.
                        Working...
                        X
                        false
                        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                        false
                        false
                        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                        Yes
                        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here