Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Competition Set up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

...begins...slow...clap....

Comment

• Nate
      Nate commented
      Editing a comment
      clap......clap......clap.......clap

• Powersmoke_80
      Powersmoke_80 commented
      Editing a comment
      ....clap...clap....standing ...standing ovation
      Good Luck in your comp CandySueQ Since you were a guest on the PitCast BBQCentralShow you should do well like guests of BBQ Central Radio show

• CandySueQ
      CandySueQ commented
      Editing a comment
      I didn't embarrass myself too badly for a first time cook on a new cooker! But my one and only call was for Grits. But they were mighty fine!

That's a real nice looking trailer!

Comment

CandySueQ, πŸ‘πŸ‘Are You sure You want too; πŸ˜‡ Light a Fire in That Rig?πŸ‘πŸ‘
      Eat Well and Prosper! From a Backyard Cremator in Fargo ND, Dan

Comment

• CandySueQ
        CandySueQ commented
        Editing a comment
        Hardest thing is going to be getting her greasy! Thought I'd cook with pans, but the toast test proved airflow is NOT over the top, so that's not efficient. Fire's been lit, so that hurdle is done!

Hawg Wagon & Hawglett...Love that, puts a smile on my face...Congrats and all the best!!!

Comment

• CandySueQ
        CandySueQ commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks! I think only one T in Hawglet. I do believe this rascal will be a pellet hawg.

That Hawglet is a beauty CandySueQ ... You're styling for sure! It appears your MCS got the best of you... Again.πŸ˜† Is that #16?

Comment

You've got game, CandySueQ . Those are some pretty impressive big and little Hawgs!

Kathryn

Comment

CandySueQ Are you coming to Plant City this November?

Comment

WOW!! BEAUTIFUL!

Ò€‹Good luck with it CandySueQ ! May you win many competitions!

Comment

Where are you cooking next ?
              Nice rig

Comment

What is the pellet capacity on your new Cimmaron? Does it have the adjustable tuning plates for fire management like the YS-1500? It's a real beauty! I would be hesitant too about getting her dirty but that's what she was made for. You'll be drawing a big crowd at your next competition cook. Even if you don't win, you'll have the best looking rig on the circuit! Congratulations.

Comment

oldsteve Candy Sue is at a competition this weekend so we should hear the results next week can't wait. The last few picture on this post shows the heat management plate, I believe the 1500 has a heat management system.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X
                  false
                  ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                  false
                  false
                  {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                  Yes
                  ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                  /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here