Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My First Grand Championship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats! How goes work on the fire truck?

Comment

Originally posted by DeusDingo View Post
      if i call you at night will you tell me BBQ bedtime stories?

lol, why, yes, of course! That's what @BishopofBBQ's do!

Comment

Originally posted by bbqoaf View Post
        Congrats! How goes work on the fire truck?

#BBQFireTruck is parked neatly in the warehouse, waiting her turn in line to become Project of the Month. Have to finish installing 60 or so new washers and dryers and doing some remodeling at the laundries, then finishing the #Garage2LivingRoom conversion, THEN #theRibShackBarbecue is ready to be born. So, Fall 2016!

Comment

Congratulations Paul! A Grand Championship at the local, regional or national level is still a Grand Championship and something you should be proud of. Kudos to you!

Comment

Paul,
            I wanted to let you know that you inspired me to enter my first backyard competition. It uses Green eggs that they provide. Though I am not too pumped about going into battle with an unproven rifle, it should be a good way for me to experience the competition side of things. I cook on a Kamado all the time, but its not a Green Egg. (Broil King Keg) I am still really looking forward to it!

Anyway, Thanks for the inspiration!!

"Go for it, Spinaker! It's fun, rather intense."

PaulstheRibList

Comment

• PaulstheRibList
              PaulstheRibList commented
              Editing a comment
              Yes!!!! You are going to have a blast! The pressure of the contest and the turn-in times pumps in some adrenaline! Keep us posted

Announcement

Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X
          false
          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
          false
          false
          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
          Yes
          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here