Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

please-vote-for-me-as-"char-champion"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please vote for me as "Char Champion"

Moderators, if this is not allowed, my bad and please delete.

If allowed, please consider voting for me in this BBQ/grilling contest. Voting is open as of today, May 3, for the next 16 days. You can place 1 free vote per day. Please vote early and often!

Voting website link ==> https://charchampion.com/2022/ken-barth

Thank you and I appreciate your support.

Ken.

👍 Yup.

Comment

Done.

Comment

• Steve B
        Steve B commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes you are done. 😂😂😂

Couldn’t help myself. 😁

• bbqLuv
        bbqLuv commented
        Editing a comment
        Steve B
        DITTO

Reminder to vote. You can vote once per day free. If you are willing to pay to vote, proceeds go towards the James Beard Foundation (charity).

Voting website link ==> https://charchampion.com/2022/ken-barth

Thank you to those that have voted and continue to vote. I am currently in 6th place but would like to move up.

Comment

• Donw
        Donw commented
        Editing a comment
        Wanted to but that sign into Facebook to vote excludes a lot of us old codgers. Good luck though.

• JohnPaul
        JohnPaul commented
        Editing a comment
        Yup, same no Facebook for me sorry.

I don't have faceyspace or Instasnap sorry, I tried

Comment

A little bump on this. The competition is still going on. I’ve survived several cut downs and am currently 4th in my group. Tonight, there is another cutdown and the top 5 in each group move on to the next round.

If you are inclined, please vote for me using this link ==> https://charchampion.com/2022/ken-barth

You can vote free once every 24 hrs and if further inclined, can pay for additional votes with proceeds going to the James Beard Foundation (a real charity) and earmarked towards independent restaurants struggling due to Covid shutdowns.

Thank you for your support.

Comment

Voted and donated. Hope it helps.

Comment

• kjbarth
            kjbarth commented
            Editing a comment
            Thank you!

kjbarth Is there any way for us that don’t do Facebook to vote?

Comment

• Murdy
            Murdy commented
            Editing a comment
            I, too, have nothing to do with Facebook, but would vote if there were a way.

• kjbarth
            kjbarth commented
            Editing a comment
            Unfortunately, I think Facebook is the only way.

done

Comment

• kjbarth
            kjbarth commented
            Editing a comment
            Thank you!

Voted and now I'll get email notices reminding me to do it again.

Comment

• kjbarth
            kjbarth commented
            Editing a comment
            Thank you!

Is that pic one of yer cooks! If so, outstanding my friend!

Comment

• kjbarth
            kjbarth commented
            Editing a comment
            Yes. There are more pics of that cook on the Show Us What You’re Cooking page here.

I voted so you have to tell me, are you related to the theologian, Karl Barth?

Comment

• hoovarmin
            hoovarmin commented
            Editing a comment
            He was quite a remarkable person.

• Bogy
            Bogy commented
            Editing a comment
            One of my favorite theologians. I particularly like his summary of the whole of his theology.

• hoovarmin
            hoovarmin commented
            Editing a comment
            Bogy at Westminster he was quite controversial. Many of the students loved him, but the leadership wanted to purge the "Barthian influence" from our midst. My faculty advisor, Pete Enns, wrote "Incarnation and Inspiration" and was tarred and feathered over it's Barthian influence. That was the end of the beautiful tradition of biblical theology at Westminster.

Announcement

Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X
        false
        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
        false
        false
        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
        Yes
        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here