Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Smoke-Out Hunger Event Hunger Relief Event July 10-12th 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Smoke-Out Hunger Event Hunger Relief Event July 10-12th 2020

Hello,
    Our Nonprofit Organization is holding a Event called Smoke-Out Hunger 2020 on July 10-12th at the Arkansas State Fairgrounds. We will be feeding 40,000 people per day completely free. This is where any Pit-Master comes in. We will need 80 cook teams to smoke Beef, Pork, Chicken and Turkey. We will be supplying all the Meat, pork and poultry, Charcoal and Wood all a Pit-Master has to do is Smoke.
    We will be treating the Smoking portion as a Friendly Contest between cooks and will be judged by the attendees thru the 3 days and the winner announced on Sun. Also there will be a lot of News coverage on this event due to it being a Hunger Relief Event.
    If anyone would be interested in Volunteering their time to this Amazing Event that could get as big as edgefest or the state fair, Please contact us to discuss whats involved at 501-796-1083

Thank You,
    Patrick

Wow. Need to think about this.

Comment

Good luck for a seemingly great cause !!

Comment

That is going to make quite a few people grateful and full. Good luck.

Comment

Very cool!

Comment

I don't know - that's a ways away from me. But we might be in the area. I'll keep it on my radar...

Comment

Originally posted by klflowers View Post
              I don't know - that's a ways away from me. But we might be in the area. I'll keep it on my radar...
              Very Cool. Keep us posted.

Comment

Originally posted by Troutman View Post
                Good luck for a seemingly great cause !!
                Thank You

Comment

Originally posted by ofelles View Post
                  That is going to make quite a few people grateful and full. Good luck.
                  Thank You

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X
                  false
                  ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                  false
                  false
                  {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                  Yes
                  ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                  /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here