Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Back on the Board!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Back on the Board!

I must have been crazy! I'm back on the KCBS board of directors for the next 3 years. Heading up to Kansas City on Friday for the first meeting after the election.

If any member has issues, please pass on to me.

Good luck in your travels. You will do a good job!

Comment

WOWSA! I bet that is gonna be a lot of work! But we know you will excel and make us all proud!

Maybe you can address the issue of competition chicken and such not being what normal people eat, and straighten out this judging thing!

Comment

• CandySueQ
        CandySueQ commented
        Editing a comment
        Problem is if only one bite is judged, it can't be "normal" chicken (or ribs, pork or brisket either).

• TBoneJack
        TBoneJack commented
        Editing a comment
        I'm a KCBS judge, and I welcome "normal" BBQ at competitions. So do other judges I know.

Change the conflict of interest rules. That seems to be the elephant in the room.

Comment

• CandySueQ
        CandySueQ commented
        Editing a comment
        You, Randy-Phx, are aware. Should be many members watching to see what action the new board takes this weekend.

• Randy-Phx
        Randy-Phx commented
        Editing a comment
        I heard your interview on The BBQ Central Show. It sounds to me like change is needed. I hope "founders syndrome" does not prevent you and the new board members from moving forward. Good luck!

Can we get any AR bonus point ???

Comment

Congrats - I think.

Comment

You love this, thank you for your dedication. Keep em straight.

Comment

Thanks everyone! Until next February, I'm president of KCBS. I won't be around the Pitmaster Club much, but I'll do my best to make it here regularly.

Comment

• Nate
              Nate commented
              Editing a comment
              Congrats Candy!

Congratulations, I think. It will be hard work but rewarding.

Comment

Can we say that we knew you when ???? Don't forget about us Pit Peons !!!

Comment

Congrats Candy! I am honored to be working among such great people.

Comment

Congrats. Man, I am in with the right people. I'ma tell everybody I know the president!

Comment

Congratulations, Candy!

Comment

Madam President.

Comment

I hope you enjoy the REadventure

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                        No announcement yet.
                        Working...
                        X
                        false
                        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                        false
                        false
                        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                        Yes
                        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here