Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Butterflies. HH's 1st Competition.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kill it Erik!!!!

Comment

• HouseHomey
      HouseHomey commented
      Editing a comment
      Gracias!
      🤡🔪🔪🐃🍽

From what I've seen you do here? Just let your training take over! Welcome to the pit Sophia!

Comment

Hey HouseHomey when is this competition happening?

Comment

• HouseHomey
        HouseHomey commented
        Editing a comment
        Insert spooky Halloween music now.... Friday... the 13th.

Ha! Ha! That's a perfect setup for ya my friend! Nothin' like beginners luck to ward off the superstitious spells! Rootin' for ya!

Comment

I just looked it up in the Joy of Cooking cookbook. Butterflies are best done indirect, with a two second dry brine and a sprits of olive oil on the wings. Followed by a ice cold shot of your choice. Good luck our west coast brother.

Comment

• Mudkat
          Mudkat commented
          Editing a comment
          You go first! I'm right behind ya.

• HouseHomey
          HouseHomey commented
          Editing a comment
          Damn Mudkat is that humor, wit and English lit In the same sentence? The pit gots skills!

• HouseHomey
          HouseHomey commented
          Editing a comment
          Thank you brother!

Announcement

Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X
      false
      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
      false
      false
      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
      Yes
      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here