Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Trailer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• johnsteen
    commented on 's reply
    getting older? no getting smarter!

• CandySueQ
    replied
    Sold it -- it's going to be a motorcycle trailer. I believe that 2 cookers at about 600 lbs. is not enough weight to keep the trailer from flexing. See my Friday the 13th saga for details!

Leave a comment:

• CandySueQ
    replied
    Picking it up this weekend! Next photos with cookers on it.

Leave a comment:

• Deuce
    replied
    very nice Candy

Leave a comment:

• scorched_porch
    replied
    I love that thing. Very nice. I'll have to take a look at that.

Leave a comment:

• FLBuckeye
    replied
    Very nice!!

Leave a comment:

• Huskee
    replied
    I wonder how I missed this?!? Nice trailer Candy, simple but she's a beauty.

Leave a comment:

• CandySueQ
    replied
    Oops! Forgot to post the link to Razor Trailers! These are built for hauling a motorcycle. I ordered the smallest one.

Leave a comment:

• CandySueQ
    replied
    There's going to be a wheeled jack at the front to move the trailer around that's not on it yet. Gary added the chromed bits all on his own. Suspect that bbq could be a new market. Trailer cost is reasonable, I thought.

Leave a comment:

• CandySueQ
    replied
    I'm lazy and getting older every day! It's a big thing for me to be self-sufficent as a one woman bbq competitor. I didn't want to go back to an enclosed trailer to carry smaller cookers. This looked like the perfect solution. It's built for motorcycles, plenty of tie downs, max weight is 1200 lbs. I figure I'll put half that on there. Have lots of cooker choices! And I'll be able to swap out easily! Planning on my vintage FEC100 (2004 model with Traeger fire system) and the Backwoods Pellet Chef and maybe the 22" WSM (always good to have a non mechanical backup!). I will tarp over the entire load and finish with very large BBQr's Delight banner on both sides. I'll use the covers that come with the cookers too. As much as I love my Jambo, I'm looking forward to having some cooker flexibility.

Leave a comment:

• Spinaker
    replied
    Whoa, I just notice the ground loading deck and winch in the pictures. So cool. what a great idea. Is the design common place or was this your brain child? Also, what cookers are you planning on gracing this beaut with? Looks great, Love the design!

Leave a comment:

• Jon Solberg
    replied
    WTG! Nice rig!

Leave a comment:

• David Parrish
    commented on 's reply
    Same here!

• Marauderer
    replied
    Looking good there CSQ!! I am sure looking forward to the pics of it completely loaded out heading for a Comp.

Leave a comment:

• fzxdoc
    replied
    Wowza! What a rig!

Kathryn

Leave a comment:

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here