Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Trailer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Trailer

Just got photos of my new competition trailer yesterday! I will load 2-3 cookers on this, tarp them and banner/bungie around the outside. It'll be easy to load/off load with the ground loading deck. There will be a wheeled jack at the front for moving it around.

Nice!!!!!!!!

Comment

Beautiful rig.

Comment

Wish I had the cookers to fill it!!!

Comment

Beautiful! Good for you! --Ed

Comment

Super Nice!!! That's cool!!

Comment

Very Nice !!

Comment

Wowza! What a rig!

Kathryn

Comment

Looking good there CSQ!! I am sure looking forward to the pics of it completely loaded out heading for a Comp.

Comment

• David Parrish
                    David Parrish commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Same here!

WTG! Nice rig!

Comment

Whoa, I just notice the ground loading deck and winch in the pictures. So cool. what a great idea. Is the design common place or was this your brain child? Also, what cookers are you planning on gracing this beaut with? Looks great, Love the design!

Comment

I'm lazy and getting older every day! It's a big thing for me to be self-sufficent as a one woman bbq competitor. I didn't want to go back to an enclosed trailer to carry smaller cookers. This looked like the perfect solution. It's built for motorcycles, plenty of tie downs, max weight is 1200 lbs. I figure I'll put half that on there. Have lots of cooker choices! And I'll be able to swap out easily! Planning on my vintage FEC100 (2004 model with Traeger fire system) and the Backwoods Pellet Chef and maybe the 22" WSM (always good to have a non mechanical backup!). I will tarp over the entire load and finish with very large BBQr's Delight banner on both sides. I'll use the covers that come with the cookers too. As much as I love my Jambo, I'm looking forward to having some cooker flexibility.

Comment

• johnsteen
                        johnsteen commented
                        Editing a comment
                        getting older? no getting smarter!

There's going to be a wheeled jack at the front to move the trailer around that's not on it yet. Gary added the chromed bits all on his own. Suspect that bbq could be a new market. Trailer cost is reasonable, I thought.

Comment

Oops! Forgot to post the link to Razor Trailers! These are built for hauling a motorcycle. I ordered the smallest one.

Comment

I wonder how I missed this?!? Nice trailer Candy, simple but she's a beauty.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                          No announcement yet.
                          Working...
                          X
                          false
                          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                          false
                          false
                          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                          Yes
                          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here