Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oinktoberfest - Clarence NY- Anyone been?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oinktoberfest - Clarence NY- Anyone been?

Planning on attending my first American BBQ festival Sept 19 - 21. This one's close by, about 1.5 hrs from where I am in Burlington Ont, Canada.

I have never been to this one but having said that, I would go its not to far and you'll probably have a great time.There is usually live music good food and fun people and don't be afraid of talking to the various Pitmasters, just remember when there busy it turn in time and wont have time to talk. plenty of time after go and enjoy

Comment

• Ricky Good Times
      Ricky Good Times commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Papa for the advice!!

I might have to attend this too. Being from the Rochester, NY area, I'm a bit embarrassed I haven't been yet. I do have some nice pics of the waterfalls there though.

Comment

Heading out to Oinktoberfest later this afternoon. Looks like it will be a beautiful fall weekend in upper state NY.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X
      false
      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
      false
      false
      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
      Yes
      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here