Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Memphis in May this weekend!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Memphis in May this weekend!

Any of you going to be there?

I'll be visiting tomorrow. Not competing in this one. It's an amazing event -- one of the historic three BBQ "Majors" -- along with the Texas Livestock BBQ in Houston and the American Royal in Kansas City.

CandySueQ will you be competing at the BBQ Festival in Owensboro Ky

Comment

• Nate
      Nate commented
      Editing a comment
      DW, when is Owensboro? I won't compete but may go... I'm within about 1:30 - 2 hours of there.

• DWCowles
      DWCowles commented
      Editing a comment
      Nate I thought it was at the end of the month but it is this weekend 13 & 14

• Nate
      Nate commented
      Editing a comment
      Well that won't work.... thanks

It's not on my schedule. Mostly I'm staying pretty close to home.

Comment

I am going to Minnesota in May this weekend. Really looking forward to this one. I have never been to a comp before, so this will be a learning experience.

Comment

• Spinaker
        Spinaker commented
        Editing a comment
        @Ray
        Thanks for the luck, but, No I am not competing. I just want to go to experience the magic. I am competing in my first contest on the 5th of June. Looking forward to that one.

• CandySueQ
        CandySueQ commented
        Editing a comment
        Go Friday evening. Cooks will have time to visit -- Saturday gets pretty crazy, pretty fast.

Have Fun!

• Spinaker
        Spinaker commented
        Editing a comment
        Great Tip! Thanks CandySueQ

Spinaker I would love to come to Minnesota in May but we are out of town this weekend. Have a great time and please report back to The Pit.

Comment

• Spinaker
        Spinaker commented
        Editing a comment
        Will do gonna be a chilly one. I'm kinda glad it's not me out there. Expecting 52F for a high. And winds 15 to 20 mph.

• Craigar
        Craigar commented
        Editing a comment
        Ooftah!

Announcement

Collapse
    No announcement yet.
    Working...
    X
    false
    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
    false
    false
    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
    Yes
    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here