Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Jack is Back!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Jack is Back!

Going to be in the holler this weekend?

I have no idea what your post is about.
    This: Appalachian Holler is a mesmerizing trip into Appalachia - far away from the American dream. A holler is a place where the kids can build a dam in the creek and have a good place to cool off and play.

Comment

• bbqLuv
      bbqLuv commented
      Editing a comment
      I am out of the "Q" it seems,

No, I’m gonna be in the swamp.

Comment

• bbqLuv
      bbqLuv commented
      Editing a comment
      In the swamp where it is cold and domp? So be kind to your fine feathered friends.

The Jack Daniels invitational. The Jack Daniels distillery is located in the Stillhouse holler or as some people call it the Jack Daniels holler. If you have never gone to the distillery, I would highly recommend it.

Comment

Sorry I didn't explain. After the 2020 COVID year shut down the Jack, this year it's only about 80 teams, all USA based. I first met Meathead at the Jack years and years ago...

Comment

25 miles from my house. Going to be tough to be able to go with my current commitments. Maybe…

Comment

• CandySueQ
          CandySueQ commented
          Editing a comment
          You are so close!

I first meet CandySue there about 5 years ago. I'm sure she does not remember. Neat town. In the past BBQ teams from all over the world would fly in and compete. The year I visited there were some guys from Australia, and many other country's .The Jack provided smokers for them. Kamado's

Comment

• CandySueQ
          CandySueQ commented
          Editing a comment
          I do remember randy56! You understand how different it's going to be with just USA competitors. I doubt if there'll be much public attendance either. I'm not giving out samples this year. I'll be judging.

If you are not involved in BBQ competition you may never heard of the Jack. I'm sure CandySue is already on the road to the event. It is a BBQ invitational 1st prize is$25,000 in what is widely considered the world’s most prestigious barbecue competition. I just when't as a spectator. Press release below.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X
        false
        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
        false
        false
        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
        Yes
        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here