Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Vision!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Vision!

Just picked this up in FB Marketplace for $150. Needs a little cleaning, but otherwise in great shape. My first kamado. I'm super excited to get cooking in it.

Anyone know which model this is?
    Attached Files
    Last edited by dtresca; September 15, 2020, 09:39 PM.

Great deal!!!

Comment

W O W! Looks like the Vision Professional S-Series Dual Fuel. $700 unit. It's actually one of our Grand Prize giveaway items. Max's review here: https://amazingribs.com/grill-smoker...-kamado-review

You got a heckuva deal!

Comment

• dtresca
        dtresca commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you!

Thar's gold in them thar hills! And you struck it rich!

Comment

Congrats and welcome to the world of Kamado cooking.

Comment

That is a steal. Great score, congrats.

Comment

Congratulations on your cooker purchase. Have fun with it!

Comment

Congrats! Can't wait to see it in action!!

Comment

Nice grab. Always enjoy hearing about those who find great deals.

Comment

That is a couple of models up from mine. You will really like it. I paid rock bottom price for mine from COSTCO and yours was much, much cheaper. Great deal.

Comment

Man - I read CL every couple days, and look under Weber, Grills, Smokers, BBQ, Barbecue, Cast Iron. That's one of if not the best deal I've seen! SCORE.

Comment

dtresca if you have trouble with over temp or can not control temp this is the fix! i have the same model . also check the nuts that hold on the air intake knobs. mine almost came completely off.. i lock tighten mine. The duck tape is for the air leaks from the ash pan and elect lighting opening that does not seal. you can tell if you have leaks buy putting a battery lateen inside after dark and close the lid and look to see if you can see any light. hope all goes well with you. You got a steal?
                      Attached Files

Comment

• tbob4
                        tbob4 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        The light trick is ingenious!

• Planner47
                        Planner47 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        when you have a problem and it is kicking your butt you have to think outside the box. even if you are not having temp problems i think it would be a nice test to avoid a big surprise down the road like i had. cost me a prime brisket. i did get it cooked but the bottom was as hard as a rock. the top was really good, i keep on wondering when i will find another prime with that much marbling! best brisket i have ever found and i had to have this happen THEN! by the way do you know JACH HIBBS?
                        Last edited by Planner47; October 11, 2020, 12:12 PM.

Announcement

Collapse
                    No announcement yet.
                    Working...
                    X
                    false
                    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                    false
                    false
                    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                    Yes
                    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here