Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SnSK MCS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SnSK MCS

The SnS Deluxe Kamado is available this weekend only for 20% off and free shipping. I haven't seen a 20% discount before (usually the discounts in my inbox are for 10% off) and I'm really tempted to buy this even though I have a kamado already. My Bayou Classic Cypress Grill (discontinued) has a long crack down the back. Its structural integrity still seems good but I haven't tried to move it. This is a common flaw with the Cypress Grill and I think it is the reason that it is no longer made. The Mini SnS will probably fit it - its designed for the 18" Weber and the Cypress Grill is 19.5"

I really enjoy the Cypress Grill but the SnS Kamado seems to offer more versatility and is bigger at 22"

Price is $1399.99 - $279.99 for a total of $1120.00. Basically the discount means SnS platinum deluxe bundle for the kamado is free and it is about $80.00 cheaper than buying the factory second deluxe kamado.

Anyone want to talk me out of this? <==note: written (almost) with a straight face...
    Last edited by 58limited; November 13, 2021, 10:47 AM.

Nope. Get it!

Comment

So when is it being delivered?

Comment

• 58limited
        58limited commented
        Editing a comment
        Today 11/18

Take pics when it is unboxed please!

Comment

There is no such thing as "too many cookers".................just do it!

Comment

Congrats in advance!

Comment

Can’t wait to see your first cook!

Comment

Or, ya can jus wait fer that crack in yer Cypress to fully fail, then buy th SnSK, Full Price + Shippin...

Totally yer choice.
              Last edited by Mr. Bones; November 13, 2021, 10:11 AM.

Comment

• 58limited
                58limited commented
                Editing a comment
                So, yer sayin' "why save now when I can pay more later?"

• Mr. Bones
                Mr. Bones commented
                Editing a comment
                Purty much that, in a nutshell, Brother

58limited

Feel the power of MCS, let it flow through you. Resistance is futile.

Comment

Looks like this was meant to be. There are to many good reasons for it to be it coincidence.

Comment

OK, I sat here for a couple of hours or so with all of my debit card info entered on SnS.com. I watched a bunch of SnS Kamado videos and waited for some lucid arguments as to why I shouldn't do this but you people are just a bunch of enablers so I finally hit the "Complete Purchase" button. (Kinda funny scene ensued as a kickstarter project I bid on completed and tried to fund at the same time - my phone lit up with fraud alerts so I had to call the bank and make the purchases while they were on the phone with me).

I was originally thinking of buying an SnS Kettle thanks to ecowper and Panhead John but with the SnS Kamado I get all of the benefits of the SnS kettle along with the benefits of a kamado. With this and the KBQ I think a person could cook anything. I'm not giving up the PK-O though And I'll keep the Cypress Grill for a spare/ extra cooking space if I need to cook a larger amount of food.

A kamado is nice when one doesn't have the time time to sit and feed the KBQ or offset smoker every 30-60 minutes. Like a pellet grill you can set it and forget it.
                  Last edited by 58limited; November 13, 2021, 11:09 AM. Reason: me no grammar well

Comment

• STEbbq
                    STEbbq commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Woohoo!! 👍😎

• Smoking77
                    Smoking77 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Congrats!

• jhapka
                    jhapka commented
                    Editing a comment
                    You’re going to love it. Welcome to the club

Far be it from me to try and talk you out of something you so manifestly SHOULD do!

Comment

Damn man, I was in the bathroom and missed all this! DON’T DO IT! (Tee hee..tee hee) You must not let these people win…resist at all costs! All anyone needs is one cooker, 2 or more is just a waste of time and money……….Oh well, I tried anyway.
                    Last edited by Panhead John; November 13, 2021, 11:20 AM.

Comment

• Uncle Bob
                      Uncle Bob commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Be gone ye Satan!!

• Murdy
                      Murdy commented
                      Editing a comment
                      BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

• Panhead John
                      Panhead John commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Damn man! Tough crowd.

Look at it this way, can ya picture yerself 6 mos from now sayin yer sorry ya bought it. Me thinks not.👍👍👍

Comment

I can identify with your MCS. I was itching even though I have a BGE with all the Ceramic Grill store add ons and a MiniMax. Among the things that put the stopper on it was the thought that with my luck I would buy it and then win the Give Away. Have fun with it and let us know how it is cooking.

Comment

• STEbbq
                        STEbbq commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Congrats btw on anticipating the hat trend around here.

• 58limited
                        58limited commented
                        Editing a comment
                        That was my thought too. I was planning on asking for the SnSK if I won the Give Away but there is still the Hasty Bake.

Announcement

Collapse
                    No announcement yet.
                    Working...
                    X
                    false
                    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                    false
                    false
                    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                    Yes
                    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here