Welcome!

This is a membership forum. As a guest, you can click around a bit. View 5 pages for free. If you would like to participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

There are 4 page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

One man Banquet at Homeys.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tbob4
    commented on 's reply
    Fair trade!

• HouseHomey
    commented on 's reply
    Nope. It’s full of meat now.

• Troutman
    replied
    How about I get the Primo and you keep the rain !!

Leave a comment:

• ComfortablyNumb
    commented on 's reply
    Obviously you are not from Southern California. Two drops or rain and everything stops.

• pjlstrat
    replied
    I remember the excitement for my first cook on my Primo XL. Looking forward to the pics!!!

Leave a comment:

• Henrik
    replied
    Now since when did rain stop a pit master? Just rotate it so the bottom vent faces the house instead. Done deal, get that fire started

Looking forward to your cook! Always nice to see a rock solid cooker like Primo in action. Keep us posted!

Leave a comment:

• CaptainMike
    replied
    Love you Brother, rain or shine.

Leave a comment:

• lonnie mac
    commented on 's reply
    Doing good brother! Flu season, pollen season, 80 degrees and the grass needs a mowin! I lucked out and found the very last pack of baby backs at the local store today. Don't know whether to cook them up or save them!

• HouseHomey
    commented on 's reply
    Dang. Zero street cred around these parts. Tic toc.

• HouseHomey
    commented on 's reply
    Look mom no profanity!!

• HouseHomey
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks brother. The shoulder has hella range but doesn’t care much for resistance or bearing weight. I shouldn’t complain though all things considered.

• HouseHomey
    commented on 's reply
    Ahh man... you know what that salt air does to things. Some country strips for fun too. Figured if I blew it I’m out 25 bucks in meat but could save the FOGO!

• Attjack
    replied
    I don't know, man. How do we know there's even a Primo XL under there? Until I see a video of the cook I will have to remain skeptical.

Leave a comment:

• Steve B
    replied
    LMFAO Homey.
    Cain’t wait to see the inaugural cook on that beast.

lonnie mac Great to hear you chime in. How you doing brother?

Leave a comment:

• tbob4
    replied
    Looking forward to the cook! Your rain today is mine tomorrow. I can smoke in the rain but grilling is a little tricky. I have texastweeter ‘s chops marinating. If you use your new cooker tomorrow, I have no excuse. Your shoulder and rain is an excuse. Rain alone should not be for me.

Leave a comment:

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
Rubs Promo