Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

One man Banquet at Homeys.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One man Banquet at Homeys.

The only banquet that hasn’t canceled in my world.

First cook tomorrow for a delivery of a Primo Xl on 2/14. 3 racks and some country style strips dry brining now.

Rain (Cali rain) or shine it’s on!! For you SoCal peeps I get the Magnolia and Yorktown kinda rain. Not the upscale real stuff.

Last edited by HouseHomey; March 13, 2020, 07:39 PM.

Excellent brother. Do up a good first cook vid! Love a good vid! We must get upscale rain down in these parts. They don't call us east Texas rust for nothing!

Comment

• HouseHomey
      HouseHomey commented
      Editing a comment
      Ahh man... you know what that salt air does to things. Some country strips for fun too. Figured if I blew it I’m out 25 bucks in meat but could save the FOGO!

Looking forward to the cook! Your rain today is mine tomorrow. I can smoke in the rain but grilling is a little tricky. I have texastweeter ‘s chops marinating. If you use your new cooker tomorrow, I have no excuse. Your shoulder and rain is an excuse. Rain alone should not be for me.

Comment

• HouseHomey
      HouseHomey commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks brother. The shoulder has hella range but doesn’t care much for resistance or bearing weight. I shouldn’t complain though all things considered.

LMFAO Homey.
    Cain’t wait to see the inaugural cook on that beast.

lonnie mac Great to hear you chime in. How you doing brother?

Comment

• HouseHomey
      HouseHomey commented
      Editing a comment
      Look mom no profanity!!

• lonnie mac
      lonnie mac commented
      Editing a comment
      Doing good brother! Flu season, pollen season, 80 degrees and the grass needs a mowin! I lucked out and found the very last pack of baby backs at the local store today. Don't know whether to cook them up or save them!

I don't know, man. How do we know there's even a Primo XL under there? Until I see a video of the cook I will have to remain skeptical.

Comment

• HouseHomey
      HouseHomey commented
      Editing a comment
      Dang. Zero street cred around these parts. Tic toc.

Love you Brother, rain or shine.

Comment

Now since when did rain stop a pit master? Just rotate it so the bottom vent faces the house instead. Done deal, get that fire started

Looking forward to your cook! Always nice to see a rock solid cooker like Primo in action. Keep us posted!

Comment

• ComfortablyNumb
        ComfortablyNumb commented
        Editing a comment
        Obviously you are not from Southern California. Two drops or rain and everything stops.

I remember the excitement for my first cook on my Primo XL. Looking forward to the pics!!!

Comment

How about I get the Primo and you keep the rain !!

Comment

• HouseHomey
          HouseHomey commented
          Editing a comment
          Nope. It’s full of meat now.

• tbob4
          tbob4 commented
          Editing a comment
          Fair trade!

Announcement

Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X
      false
      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
      false
      false
      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
      Yes
      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here