Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should’ve waited

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HouseHomey
    commented on 's reply
    That is my FIL truck. He loves it. I think it’s ‘11??

• HouseHomey
    commented on 's reply
    There is a fair amount of space around the cooker and it site on ceramic feet leaving bit of clearance underneath. I’ll get a photo on my out this morning.

• Elton's BBQ
    replied
    Real craftmanship!
    Looks like it's made by a pro..

Leave a comment:

• jerrybell
    replied
    That table looks great. You're going to enjoy that. Good looking truck too (I have an '09, same color).

Leave a comment:

• Dadof3Illinois
    replied
    Awesome looking table!!! I'm curious and was wondering about these wooden tables....do the ceramic cookers not get hot on the outside....or hot enough to scorch the wood...because they all seem to sit pretty close to the wooden tops.

Leave a comment:

• hoovarmin
    replied
    Jealous

Leave a comment:

• Sweaty Paul
    commented on 's reply
    HouseHomey ribs are always good and they are more forgiving when learning. Pork butt also delicious. Could do a spatch cocked chicken too! Guess I'm not to helpful 😁

• Craigar
    commented on 's reply
    HouseHomey Milk it for as long as you can, man.

• Troutman
    replied
    Oh now you’re just showing off

Leave a comment:

• Spinaker
    commented on 's reply
    Classic So Cal chiller

• HouseHomey
    commented on 's reply
    Nah... I’m gonna stretch this out for another 2 weeks.

• tbob4
    commented on 's reply
    Yeah, I want to see the combo and a cache of food/items on the table. I’ve seen him make better burritos with one hand than I can with both of mine!

• bardsleyque
    replied
    Dude!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Spinaker
    replied
    Gorgeous man! Now get the GD cooker in that thing! C'mon, chicken man, you are killing us here!

Leave a comment:

• gcdmd
    replied
    Beautiful workmanship, and very study looking. You could probably do major surgery on a whole beef carcass on that.

Leave a comment:

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here