Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should’ve waited

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Should’ve waited

I guess I should have waited to post my cooker as I got the table back today. Now I have to post my table too.

This is the cypress table with 3 coats of something and some sanding. I bought two small cans of Minwax stuff and my FIL returned one unopened.

I love the way this table looks.

Click image for larger version

Name:	051FA4CB-16E5-4FA9-85C1-E110DC36AF90.jpeg
Views:	537
Size:	101.7 KB
ID:	807971

Name:	8D4A5925-081B-49FF-9B54-656B09D76E27.jpeg
Views:	536
Size:	106.2 KB
ID:	807972

Name:	3EE86E2A-1B10-4BCE-BF47-26A26E3F62F4.jpeg
Views:	532
Size:	106.6 KB
ID:	807973

Name:	34AF016E-DCFA-443B-B063-C87FB1478B78.jpeg
Views:	533
Size:	107.5 KB
ID:	807974

That looks...Primo

Comment

Very nice!!

Comment

That really is fantastic!!! Congrats!

Comment

You did good, HouseHomey. My stainless steel Primo XL cart has very short side tables and it's easy to have the grates, or worse, the breakable heat deflectors topple to the ground if you're not careful. I'm considering making new concrete tables that give me more space.

Comment

Beautiful!

Comment

Beautiful...love the color!

Comment

Hurry up and post a pic of them together and burning!

Comment

• HouseHomey
                  HouseHomey commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Seriously right. Let’s drag this out for another week. Likely be the weekend before I can get someone to help me move it as I can not. So probably some peas and carrots this Sunday or Monday. Or wings and ribeyes and St. Louis racks. Hard choice.

• glitchy
                  glitchy commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Pineapple, the most amazing thing you can cook on a grill of course :-)

Sweet looking table! Your FIL has some good skills. You owe him some good Q in return.

Comment

That table looks great.

Comment

Nice size wheels, when you put the two together it will be heavy. And those nice big wheel's will help. Agree with glitchy

Comment

Absolutely gorgeous!

Comment

You are going to love the table space.

Comment

Oh Yeah!!

Comment

Really nice! I think your FIL likes either you or your cooking. Maybe both. Lol

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                            No announcement yet.
                            Working...
                            X
                            false
                            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                            false
                            false
                            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                            Yes
                            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here