Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

We got an MCS situation here.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We got an MCS situation here.

I'm seeing a Primo Jr for a hell of a price. Just texted the guy with any luck I can go pick it up tomorrow. It'll look nice next to my Primo XL or maybe it'll go to the cabin. Wish me luck!

Best of luck! I love having a Jr. model for small cooks. I fired it up tonight to sear up some Italian sausage and pre sear a tri-tip to finish sous vide.

Comment

Good Luck, Happy Huntin!

Comment

Nice. Hope it is n great condition.

Comment

• Attjack
          Attjack commented
          Editing a comment
          Me too.

MCS Emergency Amazing Techs to the aid & rescue. (acronym- MEAT) Ready, willing, & able for service. Just give your request. 👍

Comment

I know it’s late. But do you have it yet?? 😁

Comment

• Attjack
            Attjack commented
            Editing a comment
            No, its killing me too! Why wont he text back? I'm now watching Primo Jr videos on YouTube.

Well, he says he has someone coming to look at it on Tuesday. I told him if it falls through I could come pick it up tomorrow. Looks like this one might get away. He is asking $200 it's on a metal stand and everything. Damn.

Comment

• Steve R.
            Steve R. commented
            Editing a comment
            As mentioned below, you have today to make this happen. If you can get in to look at it today, there's no way he will turn down cash in hand.

• Attjack
            Attjack commented
            Editing a comment
            SmokeyGator I work for myself so it isn't that, it's that he says someone is in line ahead of me.
            Last edited by Attjack; January 14, 2019, 11:33 AM.

• Troutman
            Troutman commented
            Editing a comment
            Man same thing happened to me on a slightly used 22" Performer that the guy was "giving" away for $80. I was bride's maid as well

Craigslist ad I assume? When I use to sell stuff on CL my policy was first one there with the money got it. Hopefully it works out for ya!

Comment

• Troutman
            Troutman commented
            Editing a comment
            That's the only way you can do it. I had a guy call me within 5 mins of posting a CL ad for an old truck I was selling, told him he could have it for the selling price. A second guy calls 5 mins later, offering me more money. I said he could have it if the other guy fell through; wrong answer. Both guys showed up and a near fight ensued, had to threaten to get my pistol. Tell guy #1 it's his and blow off the others.

• Frozen Smoke
            Frozen Smoke commented
            Editing a comment
            CL just got to be too much of a hassle. I swear if you'd post something for free people would offer you half that! Donations and tax write offs have been working just fine for me. We donated one of our high mile trucks we use for our business to the local animal shelter. They were thrilled and we got a nice tax deduction.

Congrats!

Comment

Maybe I need to offer $220?

Comment

• Steve R.
              Steve R. commented
              Editing a comment
              Maybe. But if you can get in there today, $200 in hand would likely do it.

• Attjack
              Attjack commented
              Editing a comment
              I already offed to come today.

What’s his number? We’ll call him for ya! We’ll tell him we’ll make him famous. He’ll be on the front of the most famous web site in the world, with millions of followers. I mean, we’ll bribe him, we’ll do whatever it takes to get the job done. He can even have a fishing trip with Huskee , the trip of a lifetime. Sip bourbon with Bones . Front row seat at ecowper ‘s rodeo. He can sip from CaptainMike ‘s big blue glass. I don’t know, promise him one of SmokeyGator ‘s triangles 💩. We will stop at nothing, just let us know. Maybe even a page dedication in Meathead ‘s new book, since I’m almost funding it, well this site anyways.
            Let us know what we can do! We are here for you!

Comment

• ecowper
              ecowper commented
              Editing a comment
              We can bribe the heck out of him!

He's holding firm on letting the fist guy see it.

Comment

• FireMan
              FireMan commented
              Editing a comment
              Well, after my rant above, you do have to think highly of the guy being a man of his word. Sounds like a decent guy. At least you’ll know he wouldn’t fleece you.

• Attjack
              Attjack commented
              Editing a comment
              Disagree, FireMan. He accepted my higher offer IF the guy who wants to "look at it" tomorrow doesn't buy it.

• FireMan
              FireMan commented
              Editing a comment
              Well then, we need to bribe him, that’s all there is to it.

A few months back I saw a nice old red Weber pop up on FB Marketplace for $25. It is from '79 but looked nearly brand new. I messaged the lady and she said I was #10 in line. Offered her $40 if I could come pick it up today and she said yes. So maybe offering him an extra $20 will let you jump the line?

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X
            false
            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
            false
            false
            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
            Yes
            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here