Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cleared Hot on KK Teak Cabinet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cleared Hot on KK Teak Cabinet

So...the heavens have parted and a dove descended. Wife and I were at the new house yesterday for the pre-drywall inspection and discussed the patio with the builder whilst we were there. This got wife and I discussing the grill arrangement today. She commented that she didn’t want me to put the Rubbermaid lawn box back there. Too ugly. She suggested something nicer. Like teak, I said? Like teak, she said. This is where the partin’ and descendin’ happened. Says me: I know where I could get a really awesome teak cabinet that fits the boys perfectly, but it might be kinda pricey. Make it so, says she. Once I scraped my jaw off the floor, I set out to show her these fine cabinets at the KK site: https://komodokamado.com/collections/cabinets

Here is the rear of the house. Screened in porch under the awning straight ahead. Patio to the left. The boys will be positioned at the left front of the patio, facing the screened in porch with a teak cabinet in between
    Click image for larger version

Name:	B49FD76F-F9EA-4463-B703-C33AC348BEFA.jpeg
Views:	334
Size:	194.0 KB
ID:	772145

Seriously considering the one on the lower left of that page that costs nearly $1M. YOLO, right???

Comment

• tbob4
      tbob4 commented
      Editing a comment
      Offer $949,999.99. The 4's and 9's are lucky numbers.

Congrats. Lookin' forward to photos of the finished cookin' area.

Comment

Sweet. Cook her favorite meals a couple of times a week for at least a month!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X
      false
      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
      false
      false
      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
      Yes
      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here