Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Komodo Kamado

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mine's blue-

Click image for larger version

Name:	2015-05-31 18.44.05-1.jpg
Views:	417
Size:	491.8 KB
ID:	754548

Comment

• Spinaker
      Spinaker commented
      Editing a comment
      Also Gorgeous

• JCBBQ
      JCBBQ commented
      Editing a comment
      what size is that?

• allsid
      allsid commented
      Editing a comment
      Its the 23 JCBBQ feel free to DM me any questions @ grillingmontana@gmail as I am not on here as frequently as I should be...

Google photos is great at reminding me of previous years’ cooks. This was 3 years ago on the 23. First, the animal. We used to source our meats from Polyface Farm until our local farmer’s market finally brought in several great, even more local meat purveyors. Polyface is one of those "know your farmer" farms, but sometimes they want you to know the food too. This pork belly came from Squeaker.

Name:	28308B2C-7BFB-4BD2-A640-BA2DBD4056AC.jpeg
Views:	390
Size:	90.2 KB
ID:	755339
    The 23 doing what it does.

Name:	ED4BC613-E2B7-4CD9-B05B-5CD358EDA93E.jpeg
Views:	380
Size:	128.6 KB
ID:	755338
    Yup, that be a pork belly alright.

Name:	83704551-F272-4BB2-83E4-58AF86332E01.jpeg
Views:	406
Size:	104.1 KB
ID:	755336
    Squeaker is struttin’ his stuff.

Name:	4025A2AA-56CC-4DAB-B631-E355C9CEA5D7.jpeg
Views:	390
Size:	135.2 KB
ID:	755337
    Bao with hoisin BBQ sauce.

Name:	9405F5AE-D541-48AD-B1C7-0A7A1B1944C7.jpeg
Views:	384
Size:	57.4 KB
ID:	755335
    Need to do this again.

Comment

Pequod I made a Komodo Kamado channel for you. If you need something quicker please just mention me and ask (@huskee) otherwise it's very hard for me to read every post to know what members are interested in. It's not that these are a "misc" kamado necessarily, it's that if there's not a lot of discussion on something then it may not warrant its own channel. But you got your wish

Comment

• Pequod
        Pequod commented
        Editing a comment
        Woohoo!

• Alphonse
        Alphonse commented
        Editing a comment
        Okay! Glad to see this happen. The KK is a beauty of a cooker and deserves its own channel. Thanks!

Congrats Pequod . Don’t let us down! Post lots of photos on that channel and get members to buy some. Thanks Huskee - you moderators do great work. It is much appreciated even if it doesn’t seem like it on update days.

Comment

• Huskee
        Huskee commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you, Ted. I really appreciate it.

Whoa...Just Whoa!

Comment

Originally posted by Huskee View Post
        Pequod I made a Komodo Kamado channel for you. If you need something quicker please just mention me and ask (@huskee) otherwise it's very hard for me to read every post to know what members are interested in. It's not that these are a "misc" kamado necessarily, it's that if there's not a lot of discussion on something then it may not warrant its own channel. But you got your wish
        Yeah, you are trying to infect me with MECS (More Expensive Cooker Syndrome)!

Comment

The KK BB32 is now officially on my list. If we ever get out of this Covid Purgatory we will have a major renovation of our garage and back yard. Mrs JCBBQ doesn't know it yet but I'll be purchasing a gorgeous ceramic sculpture that doubles as a cooker. I'm gonna really class up the joint. Who besides Pequod and allsid have Komodo Kamado's?

Comment

• Pequod
            Pequod commented
            Editing a comment
            There are a few others here, but I don’t think they post very often. Hit me with your questions. I will answer.

• allsid
            allsid commented
            Editing a comment
            Clint Cantwell also has one JCBBQ

• Pequod
            Pequod commented
            Editing a comment
            I *might* be the only one here with two KK’s, although multi-KK owners are pretty common at the KK forum. Peer pressure.

Speechless.....

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X
          false
          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
          false
          false
          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
          Yes
          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here