Welcome!

This is a membership forum. As a guest, you can click around a bit. View 5 pages for free. If you would like to participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

There are 4 page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Y’all see this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Henrik
    commented on 's reply
    No, I’m friends with the Swedish importer, got a sweet deal. But yes, grills ain’t cheap here.

• Alphonse
    commented on 's reply
    Henrik, is that where you also bought your PK? Looks like PK's are a bit pricey in Sweden!

• Henrik
    commented on 's reply
    Nope, this is my go to bbq store, one of the best in Sweden. I'm very good friends with the owner: https://www.southsidebbq.se/

• Alphonse
    commented on 's reply
    Is this where you also got your PK? https://www.grillkung.se/produkt/kamado-joe-kettle-joe

• Henrik
    commented on 's reply
    Alphonse - yes I did.

• Alphonse
    commented on 's reply
    Henrik, Did you order from a KJ dealer in Sweden?

• Henrik
    commented on 's reply
    Done deal. Preordered and paid. Now begins the wait...late April/early May is the latest I’ve heard..

• treesmacker
    commented on 's reply
    Look forward to seeing what you cook on it - it's bound to be gooood!

• Henrik
    replied
    I’ve been looking at videos etc online, and checked with my local dealer. They say early March, which is like now, so I’m gonna buy one ASAP. Very good price!

Leave a comment:

• Spinaker
    commented on 's reply
    Well glad to hear you are getting along okay. We’ve missed seeing you around. Don’t be a stranger. I am doing well, just trying to keep the smoke rolling! GadjetGriller

• GadjetGriller
    commented on 's reply
    Spinaker Slowly lol The pandemic forced me to play WoW all day and eats lotz o BBQ so now I'm twice the man I use to be lol! Knees are pretty unhappy with me. But I'm doing good otherwise! How you doing?

• Spinaker
    commented on 's reply
    Wow, good to see you back, Gadjet. It has been a long time. How are you getting along these days?

• Spinaker
    commented on 's reply
    These would be awesome. Cool idea.

• Histrix
    commented on 's reply
    There is a reason it is similar. Some of the students that worked on that project later worked with KJ to design the Sloroller insert that has been used in their ceramic kamados for the last few years and is now used with this new metal grill.
    The thing I like with this new metal grill is that SloRoller insert is removable so you can use the new grill in a simple weber kettle configuration.

• Panhead John
    commented on 's reply
    They must think their customers shop at Rent-a-Center. 🤓

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
Rubs Promo