Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Major MCS Collapse🤣 New Kamado Joe Big Joe 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Major MCS Collapse🤣 New Kamado Joe Big Joe 2

Been wanting to move back into kamado cooking, charcoal and wood, and away from pellets and electronic whiz bangs. Was able to get a very nicely discounted Kamado Joe Big Joe 2 with some nice extras from the Ceramic Grill Store. It involved a road trip to pick it up, and lots of help unloading the beast. It also, for $$ and space reasons (and to calm SWMBO), involved moving my Yoder pellet smoker along, selling it to a young guy who is really enjoying it. (Please no flames, I feel sheepish enough already!)

Almost too purty to smoke up, but:
    Click image for larger version  Name:	01100A71-DF40-47B6-991C-240440F2A42F.jpeg Views:	85 Size:	3.81 MB ID:	917923
    First brisket, 10 pounder, given to helpful neighbors:

Sunday brunch
    Click image for larger version  Name:	0BCE3EE7-FA01-40AE-B256-9C245672D631.jpeg Views:	84 Size:	4.42 MB ID:	917925Click image for larger version  Name:	AC29D43B-AFA5-4581-AD1E-44708B5E3528.jpeg Views:	84 Size:	2.44 MB ID:	917924
    Been fun so far!
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Texas Larry; September 30, 2020, 08:11 AM.

Pics not showing maybe look into a discounted camera while you about it MCS (more camera syndrome). 😊 Congrats and look forward to seeing the pics and upcoming cooks.

Comment

• Texas Larry
      Texas Larry commented
      Editing a comment
      I’m seeing them now. Dunno what happened.

• holehogg
      holehogg commented
      Editing a comment
      You will be but nobody else can. Some say delete them and reload.

No pics for me!

Comment

• Texas Larry
      Texas Larry commented
      Editing a comment
      They’re showing for me🤔

Click image for larger version

Name:	Lu9b5hZ.png
Views:	322
Size:	2.9 KB
ID:	917916

Comment

• Texas Larry
      Texas Larry commented
      Editing a comment
      Reloaded.

• Attjack
      Attjack commented
      Editing a comment
      They sure are. Congrats on the awesome new food factory!

Ok, reloaded. Hope pics are showing now🤔

Comment

The files must have gotten clearence 'cause I can see 'em now. Congrats!

Comment

Yup. I see them now. Nice looking cooker! As was said earlier, almost too pretty to get it dirty. BUT, nah. Just kidding. Smoke on! Nice looking BBQ too. Nicely done and congrats on the new cooker.

Comment

The thrill is back.

Comment

Congrats! Nice lookin cooker and cooks!!

Comment

You picked a bad group if you have MCS. Nice job!

Comment

Nice Pick up!!! Welcome to the Kamado family!

Comment

• Texas Larry
                  Texas Larry commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I foolishly sold a good one some time back🙄🤣.

🎆🎇🎈🎈

Comment

Looks great. Congratulations!

Comment

Nice! Have fun with Joe.

Comment

That's beautiful! I have wished several times that I'd gotten the big Joe instead of the classic.

Comment

• Texas Larry
                        Texas Larry commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Yep, I sometimes need the capacity for family cooks, also no problem with a bigger brisket.

Announcement

Collapse
                    No announcement yet.
                    Working...
                    X
                    false
                    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                    false
                    false
                    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                    Yes
                    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here