Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looks like the end is near

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tis the season to see other Pitmasters spend their $$$$$$$.

Comment

So back out to the Keg for some more medical help today before the ribs cook.
      coupla pics of the wound.
      Found a larger screw with a shank that would grab some metal, tightened it as much as I dared but as you can see the weight of the fire bowl immediately started to make it give.
      If I treat her gentle like probably good for a while longer.
      Had to get a new furness last week so funds is at a premium until the pension checks get here....
      Attached Files

Comment

With the service life you’ve gotten out of the Keg why not just get another one. Other wise I vote for a Kamado Joe. This is no time to think small get the big Joe you’ll never regret extra space.

Comment

• Oak Smoke
          Oak Smoke commented
          Editing a comment
          smokin fool On the other hand some of the best deals are to be had in winter when they aren’t moving as many.

• smokin fool
          smokin fool commented
          Editing a comment
          Get that but not up here. When members post a great sale at HD or Lowes, I go on the Cdn site or go over to the store, nothing.
          Will be watching more now so see what pops up

• STEbbq
          STEbbq commented
          Editing a comment
          Always some good deals on gently used smokers on FB.

Announcement

Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X
      false
      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
      false
      false
      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
      Yes
      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here