Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BK Keg still being made?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BK Keg still being made?

Is Broil King still making the Keg? Does not appear to be widely available and while it's mentioned on Broil King's website, the link to it doesn't lead to anything. However, it's still listed as a choice on the Great Giveaway prize page?

I just got on the BK website and went right to the Keg page: https://broilkingbbq.com/grills/keg-5000/

Comment

After checking a few BBQ's stores up here, yes still for sale.

Comment

Ah, yes, my first Kamado. Lots of good times with that hog. I no longer have it on the patio, we now use it on the deck at the sauna. It works great down there.

Comment

Maybe I'm an idiot. Was on the BK website last night, and when I clicked on the Keg, it took me to a generic page multiple times. Of course, that might have been after a few sips of this or that.

Thanks for the responses.

Comment

This I can handle, it’s the that that’s usually my undoing 🥴
            Last edited by smokin fool; August 29, 2021, 04:15 PM.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X
            false
            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
            false
            false
            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
            Yes
            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here