Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ceramic Grill Store Woo Ring is a big hit with me!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ceramic Grill Store Woo Ring is a big hit with me!

I recently purchased from the Ceramic Grill Store the Woo Ring with a full size ceramic plate and drip pan to use in place of the BGE plate setter. Today I used it for the first time, and the ease to remove the whole setup to switch from low and slow to high heat for a reverse sear smoked steak cook is effortless and truly amazing!
    Attached Files
    Last edited by DJ DeSpain; May 10, 2020, 09:38 PM.

Thanks for the detailed photos, I haven’t seen it IRL before, looks darn handy!

Comment

• Old Glory
      Old Glory commented
      Editing a comment
      Check out the adjustable rig as well.

I used the Woo for years now and love it for ease of removal and direct grilling at the felt level on the Egg. It works with the regular Egg diffuser, so you don’t have to purchase their stone. They also make an extender for the Woo to add a second level of food. It comes in handy when cooking multiple Boston Butts.

Comment

Love it! This is a huge plus for ease of use. Being able to take everything out at once is awesome. I was really happy when I got mine.

Comment

• Old Glory
        Old Glory commented
        Editing a comment
        This. It makes using the Egg way easier.

When are they going to make one (or a split set) for the Primo?

Comment

I really like my woo ring as well. I also have their raised grate too. The Ceramic Grill Store is a great place!

Comment

Originally posted by DJ DeSpain View Post
          I recently purchased from the Ceramic Grill Store the Woo Ring with a full size ceramic plate and drip pan to use in place of the BGE plate setter. Today I used it for the first time, and the ease to remove the whole setup to switch from low and slow to high heat for a reverse sear smoked steak cook is effortless and truly amazing!
          I bought the EggSpander a while back and I hardly use my Plate Setter anymore.

Comment

Wo hoo?

Comment

Steak looks real good,

Comment

looking at it today and i think i am going to pull the trigger again for another gaget! do not tell the wife! i have to stop looking at these things while i baby site these cooks.

Comment

• LA Pork Butt
                  LA Pork Butt commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I think you’ll love your Woo!

• Planner47
                  Planner47 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  i hope it WOO'S the wife!

Came home from church today and at the door was my WOO. WOO-HOO. Did not know fed x delieved on sunday. orded the eight and wow its here! got to love

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X
                false
                ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                false
                false
                {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                Yes
                ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here