Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Getting started with the PK360

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Getting started with the PK360

Hey all. I have a PK360 showing up by the end of the day and I'm pretty "stoked" about it. Any advice for this new timer getting this thing off the ground. I've used Webers my whole life and have really enjoyed them, but I wanted to take this step in a new direction. Anything I need to consider re: seasoning the grill? Or is it ready to go out of the box? Any other tips? Thank you kindly.

Just don’t drop it when yer takin it off the truck. Take pics of thee unloading & unboxing.

Comment

Must be assembled out of the box. After that add lit charcoal and cook. Welcome to the PK360 club!

Comment

Congrats on the new cooker. I have had an original PK for almost 13 years now. Its a fantastic grill and I hope you enjoy yours as much as I enjoy mine.

Comment

Welcome to the PK360 club. Best grill and small smoker out there. Lots of threads on cooking on the grill. Nothing out there to really give you the insight on. Load up some charcoal and give er a rip. Cheers.

Comment

First cook down and I'm excited to keep going!

Comment

Nah, just unload it, add charcoal and fire that thing up. You’re gonna love it, it’s an awesome cooker, very stable in temps, and easy to use.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X
              false
              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
              false
              false
              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
              Yes
              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here