Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A Lotta Lamb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A Lotta Lamb

I just can’t get enough lamb. I tried Hardcore Carnivore Camo for the first time and it was actually really good.
    Attached Files

That's lamb-tastic !!!!

Comment

Did you notice the onions that were mixed in with ur charcoal when you were loadin’ it up ??!!!
      LOL,,,Juz kiddin’
      Looks great !

Comment

• MTurney
        MTurney commented
        Editing a comment
        haha thanks. that smell drives the neighbors crazy!!

• Ahumadora
        Ahumadora commented
        Editing a comment
        I Do that trick with the onions on the parrilla also.

Nice! I love me some lamb, as well!

Comment

Big lamb fan here too. Wish I was there to share some.

Comment

Nice!!

Comment

Sooo you are now on the lamb?

Comment

Love lamb also. Stock up when on sale so we have it any time we want it.

Comment

Mary had ...... a lot of lamb.
                Good looking cook. I use onions to wipe down my grates before a cook and the used pieces get tossed on the coals. Love that smell.

Comment

Ah the foiled brick. One of my most used pieces of grilling equipment. I also have a PK360. What I do for indirect on the PK is I lean a charcoal separator against the foiled brick and basically fence in my coals. It gives me more cooking surface and keeps the coals tight which is good for longer cooks.....FWIW.

I cooked up one of those lamb racks last week on the PK. Delicious. Is that a mustard/herb glaze on your rack?

Comment

• MTurney
                    MTurney commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Great idea! I love my 360 but not a whole lot of surface area. Out of curiosity which charcoal separator do you use?

• MTurney
                    MTurney commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Sorry missed the mustard glaze question. No it’s an herb paste that I stole from malcom reed on killerhogs.com. Highly recommend!

These are the coal separators I use. Bought for my weber, but work for my PK. Their short enough to clear the cooking grate.

Yeah, not a lot of surface area, but I have other equipment for that. I use my PK primarily for grilling and occasionally smoking a chuck or small butt. I probably use my PK 85% of the time.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X
                  false
                  ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                  false
                  false
                  {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                  Yes
                  ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                  /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here