Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pk360

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pk360

I swear I order stuff so I can stand at the kitchen window for a few days waiting for the FedEx man and then run outside to shoot the shit with him. Anyway it was a breeze to assemble, maybe 20 minutes of actual assembling and 45 of looking for the damn utility knife I was just using and put down somewhere around here. Built like a tank with the exception of the wheels which...roll, a little. I ordered it in silver - you can see it's black. Called Cindy at PK and she offered to send an accessory to make up for the color mix-up which I did not expect her to do (just wanted to see if I ordered wrong as booze may have been involved - OK, WAS involved - and I spent all week telling my wife about the beautiful silver grill). I chose a cover. Shake down cruise was last night, but just hot dogs. I'm making roadside chicken today so that should give me a better idea of how this thing works.
    Attached Files

Nice grill. You are going to like it! I bet you will like the color just as well.

Comment

Darker is better. Despite attempts at cleaning, my silver one looks like crap.

Comment

• Spinaker
        Spinaker commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah, but you never really use yours. LOL

• Razor
        Razor commented
        Editing a comment
        If it matters at all I have a light color Weber Q that I wish were dark. 😁

Love these! That color is also the one i'd go with too. Looks sharp. Congrats on the new rig!

Comment

Congrats! I too look forward to the FedX gal. She caught me talking to myself in the yard sooooo not much conversation from her anymore.

Comment

The more I cook on my old PK (maybe 40 years old???) the more I love it. Makes me long for a PK360 more and more.

Awesome choice!

Comment

Congrats. It looks spiffy.

Comment

Very nice!!! I’m not so sure but i think I would prefer black over the silver.

Comment

Love my PK360, it's becoming one of my favorites.

Comment

I like the black and you will love this grill like Pearly Baker.

Comment

Congrats! I think the darker color is better wrt cleaning. It’s an amazing grill, you’re gonna love it! The only thing I would change is those absolutely ridiculous wheels. But then again, as long as you keep it in one place you’re never gonna notice.

Comment

It's a wonderful grill. My favorite. For indirect cooking, I found the sweet spot on my PK360 is 350 d. Perfect for finishing up thick steaks, tri-tip, chicken, etc.

Congrats.

Comment

Originally posted by dshaffes View Post
                        I like the black and you will love this grill like Pearly Baker.
                        Pearly's been true, true to me, true to my dyin' day.

Hope the PK is the same

Comment

Roadside chicken last night. PK held nice at 350 with the indirect set-up. It's easy to move the temp around - those bottom vents are SA-WEET and the thermometer is accurate according to my Thermoworks! The chicken was fantastic. No pictures though. It was pouring and cold as balls out there and I just wanted to finish and eat. The one thing I would change, besides the "wheels", is I wish it had a little groove somewhere to route the thermometer cable. Minor detail.

Thank you all for your kind comments and you're right, I like the black after all 🙂

Comment

Nice pick up.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                            No announcement yet.
                            Working...
                            X
                            false
                            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                            false
                            false
                            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                            Yes
                            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here