Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone try a PK Grill yet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• carolts
    commented on 's reply
    The boys wanted smoked meatloaf, so meatloaf it is!

• carolts
    commented on 's reply
    Too jet-lagged for that this weekend! But then again...

• Jerod Broussard
    commented on 's reply
    20 hour 12 pound pork. No crutch.

• carolts
    replied
    I've been on the road for the last three weeks...but back in time for the long weekend. In the meantime the new grates, including the "little more" raised one, arrived. Going to try out the PK today. Now I just need to decide what to do for the first cook.

Leave a comment:

• us36soccer
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks for your response. I realized after trying a different browser on my tablet that the Chrome browser I was having issues with was not giving a log in link. When I requested the desktop site the log in link reappeared in the upper right. Thank you again and sorry for "butt"-ing in on this topic

• Jerod Broussard
    commented on 's reply
    Search for that grill in the Google box, then go below the article and log in to Disqus.

Last edited by Jerod Broussard; May 21, 2015, 05:54 AM.

• us36soccer
    replied
    Hey, I'm new to the site and looking for the right forum to ask some questions about the PK grill. It says to go to the equipment review section for specific grills but I don't see anywhere to post. Any help would be appreciated?

Leave a comment:

• CurlingDog
    replied
    check the bragging thread http://pitmaster.amazingribs.com/for...the-wild/page2

carolts found one used for a steal.

Leave a comment:

• Ernest
    replied
    I'll blame smarkley if I end up pulling the trigger on the AR bundle. Let me get off the internet before I do something stupid.

Leave a comment:

• Ernest
    replied
    I saw that on the News the other day, seems quite interesting. Could make a great Tailgating toy.

Leave a comment:

• smarkley
    started a topic Anyone try a PK Grill yet

Anyone try a PK Grill yet

I am intrigued by that new PK Grill http://amazingribs.com/bbq_equipment...l-aka-pk-grill

It looks like something my Dad had, when I was a kid.

Has anyone tried one yet?

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here