Welcome!

This is a membership forum. As a guest, you can click around a bit. View 5 pages for free. If you would like to participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

There are 4 page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone try a PK Grill yet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• carolts
    commented on 's reply
    The boys wanted smoked meatloaf, so meatloaf it is!

• carolts
    commented on 's reply
    Too jet-lagged for that this weekend! But then again...

• Jerod Broussard
    commented on 's reply
    20 hour 12 pound pork. No crutch.

• carolts
    replied
    I've been on the road for the last three weeks...but back in time for the long weekend. In the meantime the new grates, including the "little more" raised one, arrived. Going to try out the PK today. Now I just need to decide what to do for the first cook.

Leave a comment:

• us36soccer
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks for your response. I realized after trying a different browser on my tablet that the Chrome browser I was having issues with was not giving a log in link. When I requested the desktop site the log in link reappeared in the upper right. Thank you again and sorry for "butt"-ing in on this topic

• Jerod Broussard
    commented on 's reply
    Search for that grill in the Google box, then go below the article and log in to Disqus.

http://amazingribs.com/bbq_equipment...l-aka-pk-grill
    Last edited by Jerod Broussard; May 21, 2015, 05:54 AM.

• us36soccer
    replied
    Hey, I'm new to the site and looking for the right forum to ask some questions about the PK grill. It says to go to the equipment review section for specific grills but I don't see anywhere to post. Any help would be appreciated?

Leave a comment:

• CurlingDog
    replied
    check the bragging thread http://pitmaster.amazingribs.com/for...the-wild/page2

carolts found one used for a steal.

Leave a comment:

• Ernest
    replied
    I'll blame smarkley if I end up pulling the trigger on the AR bundle. Let me get off the internet before I do something stupid.

Leave a comment:

• Ernest
    replied
    I saw that on the News the other day, seems quite interesting. Could make a great Tailgating toy.

Leave a comment:

• smarkley
    started a topic Anyone try a PK Grill yet

Anyone try a PK Grill yet

I am intrigued by that new PK Grill http://amazingribs.com/bbq_equipment...l-aka-pk-grill

It looks like something my Dad had, when I was a kid.

Has anyone tried one yet?

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
Rubs Promo

Spotlight

These are not paid placements, they are a curated selection of reviewed products.

All of the products below have been tested and are highly recommended. Click here to read more about our review process.

Use Our Links To Help Keep Us Alive

Many merchants pay us a small referral fee when you click our links and purchase from them. This has zero impact on the price you pay, but has a major impact on our ability to maintain and improve this site so please click our “buy now” buttons on product reviews!

The Pit Barrel Cooker May Be Too Easy

The PBC has a rabid cult following for good reason. It’s among the best bargains for a smoker in the world. This baby cooks circles around cheap offset smokers because temperature control is so much easier. Click here to read our detailed review and the raves from people who own them.

Amp Up Your Outdoor Cooking Game By Joining The Pitmaster Club

AmazingRibs.com Pitmaster Club
Now the largest membership-based BBQ and grilling community in the world, the Pitmaster Club is sure to step up your outdoor cooking game. Experience the countless benefits — from monthly giveaways, to free products, to exclusive content, and more– by signing up for a 30-day free trial below! Get a free 30-day trial here.

BBQ And Grilling Gifts For Every Occasion

Looking for the perfect gift for the BBQ and grilling enthusiasts in your life? Here’s our suggestion for platinum and gold medal-winning products at a variety of price points. Click here to see our list of Gold Medal Gifts.

The Good-One Is A Superb Grill And A Superb Smoker All In One

The Good-One Open Range is dramatically different from a traditional offset smoker, placing the heat source behind and under the smokebox instead of off to the side. Click here to read our†complete review.