Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PK cookbook from 1970

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PK cookbook from 1970

Comment

Cool find!

Comment

That’s a really cool find, the puke yellow paint on the grill.....shocked they don’t have that in their lineup anymore LOL

Comment

I love how they really tried to educate their customers.

Comment

Cool & vintage ! 👍

Comment

Cool! It is interesting the direction cookbooks have taken since then. There are zero photos in this one, while today's cookbooks are 97% photos

Comment

You go PK Pete, I liked all the choice's in colors. Neat find.

Comment

If you use a liquid, foam or jelly type fire starter...
                  Yes!

Comment

#1 and 2 look like people from the original Star Trek off set having lunch!
                    #3 Please explain how his tennis racket got stuck......well, where its stuck. You also have Mr. Spock, during his "blonde" phase, doing the cooking. I assume meatless.

Comment

My favorite is the barbecue sauce (pg 48) that includes a cup of salad oil.

Comment

• Alphonse
                        Alphonse commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Interesting that is was recommended for poultry, veal, lamb, or beef. Wondering if they didn't like pork?

But wait, they were Arkansans and I know they liked pork. So a serious oversight on that one.

Available in the modern colors of Sunset Orange, Avocado Green, Harvest Gold, and Burnt Poppy! Well whaddaya know, my mother-in-law's house has all of the Modern Colors!!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                      No announcement yet.
                      Working...
                      X
                      false
                      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                      false
                      false
                      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                      Yes
                      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here