Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I just bought the AmazingRibs PK bundle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just bought the AmazingRibs PK bundle

It comes with a cover and the Littlemore Grid: https://www.pkgrills.com/the-amazing...com-exclusive/

I grew up with an original PK grill and have wanted one for several years now. Can't wait for it to arrive!

Congrats and enjoy, it’s a classic !!!

Comment

I'm surprised you didn't buy one made in '58.

Comment

• 58limited
        58limited commented
        Editing a comment
        I looked for a few months, no vintage ones came up for sale.

Congrats! The PK grills are beautiful, I love the retro-vibe. Post lots of pictures when you get it! 😎😎

Comment

Welcome (back) to the PK family!

Comment

Congratulations

Comment

I bought the deal too. I love the 2-zone cooking with Grill Grates. This evening I grilled the best carrots I’ve ever had!

Comment

• tbob4
              tbob4 commented
              Editing a comment
              That is saying something coming from you!

• kenrobin
              kenrobin commented
              Editing a comment
              Thanks!

Tempting deal for sure! Congrats on the new cooker and be sure to share some pics once you get it!

Comment

Very nice! Congrats!

Comment

Congrats!!!

Comment

As Tom Petty said "Waiting is the hardest part"

The PK arrived at the local FEDEX distribution center 20 miles from me at midnight but it is scheduled for delivery tomorrow so there it sits. Just as well, its been raining here all day. Good weather tomorrow though. Probably going to do some Thai chicken as a first cook but that may not happen until Wednesday since I have a CE meeting tomorrow evening.

Comment

Congrats! I am looking forward to seeing what you are going to cook up first!

Comment

Congrats! I bought one too, I'm getting it on Thursday. Can't wait! You sure bought a nice cooker.

Comment

It arrived at the office just as I was leaving for lunch. I'll unpack it when I go back to work after lunch.
                        Last edited by 58limited; February 25, 2020, 05:54 PM.

Comment

Congrats. Fits right in with your stuff!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                          No announcement yet.
                          Working...
                          X
                          false
                          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                          false
                          false
                          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                          Yes
                          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here