Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PK Grills

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PK Grills

I’ve read lots of positive comments about PK grills (on this site and in Aaron Franklin’s book on Steak. Yet few dealers carry the product or have any knowledge of the product. If these are so good, why are they so difficult to find?

Distribution might be a little more regional. Home Depot carries them, either in-store or order online. These are rather high end grills, lots of box stores carry cheaper grills. I find these at Mom & Pop stores in small towns or tourist towns all through Texas. You can order from their website too, or Amazon.

Comment

I've never seen one in a store, I ordered my PK360 directly from them.

Comment

Good question. I never knew they existed when I first started. Shame they aren't more readily available.

Comment

PK has been around since 1952. Same year Weber started. They are pretty well known among barbecue aficionados.

Comment

I'm some what happy that they are not available in a store near me. I know my marriage might be better for it. I have a 26 Weber on my have to own list, but those PK grills really have me intrigued. I also want some sort of Santa Maria grill, and would love to have a wood fired pizza oven built outside.. I have to give somewhere.... likely is the pk grill that just has to be a thing of envy.

Comment

If you are interested in buying one, I would recommend signing up for PK’s email list. They regularly offer deals on their lineup. I ordered my PK360 directly from PK and am very happy with it.

Comment

Spacecase As mentioned by their email deals heat up when the weather warms. Also look at the amazing ribs member deals, I scored a free cover when I purchased my 360 a couple years ago. The 360 is a great cooker and portable, as the name implies....

Comment

• klflowers
                  klflowers commented
                  Editing a comment
                  au4stree, is it really portable? It looks pretty beefy.

• au4stree
                  au4stree commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Yessir, it comes off the pedestal and we are off cooking to/fro. I’m saying it’s the easiest, but compared to others, I’m happy with it. klflowers.

Ordered mine direct from PK. Great grill for smaller cooks. I'd recommend it.

Comment

Barbecue Island has a couple of models on their showroom floor if you want to fly over to Scottsdale and check them out.

Comment

Check with your local Ace Hardware Dealer, if they don't stock them , they are available through the distribution center and the dealer can order them for you. SKU# 8017407 for the PK360 and #8017409 for the cover.

Comment

I bought one last spring. After much studying, I bought it direct from PK due to free shipping and a promotion. This avenue really was the most attractive from a cost perspective. I bet this is still the best route although you can buy them through Ace, Amazon and other dealers.

As someone has already suggested, get on their email list and you'll get the promotions.

BTW, the packaging on the PK360 was unbelievable. They are doing their best to avoid damage in shipment.
                      Last edited by Alphonse; January 30, 2020, 09:27 AM.

Comment

Just order it online. They’re rock solid cookers, so you can’t go wrong.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                        No announcement yet.
                        Working...
                        X
                        false
                        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                        false
                        false
                        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                        Yes
                        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here