Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Portable Kitchen?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Portable Kitchen?

I've read the reviews on the main site about the PK Grill and I've checked out their website. I'm on the verge of picking up a used one locally. Anybody have any experience with them? I was looking for a used Kettle but this looks like more my speed...

It's a sweet little charcoal grill. I'd snatch a used one up in a flash! Lucky you!

Comment

What's the condition and what's the price?

Comment

It's a newer model, very good condition, $75 obo

Comment

Pics attached
          Attached Files

Comment

Pull. the. trigger.

Comment

That's an awesome find! I would like to find one on the used market for that price...

Comment

Picking it up tomorrow night. The guy is a junk remover and it was part of a job. Price: $60. I'll post more in "deals in the wild" after I get it home!

Comment

Originally posted by carolts View Post
                  Picking it up tomorrow night. The guy is a junk remover and it was part of a job. Price: $60. I'll post more in "deals in the wild" after I get it home!

Color me jealous!!! A VERY GOOD PICK!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X
                  false
                  ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                  false
                  false
                  {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                  Yes
                  ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                  /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here