Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rotisserie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rotisserie

Anyone fashioned a rotisserie for their 360?

I own a 360 and just don't see an effective way to do it. Even if you were able to the food would be a touch close to the fire.

BTW, my wife loves rotisserie cooked chickens off one of other grills and she gets it fairly often.

Comment

Yes. If you go to the PK Grill Fanatics group on Facebook and do a search on 'rotisserie' you will find useful information. A member named Ed Yelin has adapted a rotisserie for a gas grill to his PK. I have done the same. I have also used my 360 with a Kanka rotisserie (South American style of grilling). I think a rotisserie over a grill (charcoal or gas) where you can close a lid is more efficient, for instance on a kettle grill with the Weber accessory, than over a PK.

Comment

• Johnny Booth
        Johnny Booth commented
        Editing a comment
        Diabolique Hi and Thanks.
        Any chance you could send pics of your PK rot. setup?
        Last edited by Johnny Booth; November 5, 2021, 06:24 PM.

Hi Johnny, I have more photos, if you need to see details
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Diabolique View Post
        Hi Johnny, I have more photos, if you need to see details
        Nice, that would work great on a nice warm day. I might have to give that set up a try this summer.

Comment

Caveman spit rig
          Attached Files
          Last edited by teaquad; March 27, 2022, 06:16 PM.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X
          false
          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
          false
          false
          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
          Yes
          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here