Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do PK Grills ever Go on Sale?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do PK Grills ever Go on Sale?

I'm considering a PKTX. I love the idea of a small portable grill and if we decide to buy an RV in retirement, it figure it would be a great little cooker to take on the road. Since I don't need (note the word need, not want) it today, I was just wondering if I should wait until we close in on the holiday season to see if these go on sale.

They seem to have a sale once or twice a year.

Comment

Great advice ComfortablyNumb . Thank you.

Comment

I bought my 360 directly from them when they had a promotion. I don't remember the particulars but there were some savings and free shipping. Yes, get on the email list.

Comment

I am not seeing anyplace on their site to join an email list. I have followed them on social media for now.

Comment

I created an account. I think that gets me on their email list.

Comment

Only the 360's have been on sale recently. Around holidays is when they usually are.
              There is a link for the PK original on here that gets you extras for free.
              Read our review to find out why PK Grill owners have been in love since 1952. We tested this classic AmazingRibs.com Platinum Medal winning grill. The rectangular shape makes it a 2-zone king. It has thick aluminum construction that retains and radiates heat, tight fitting hinged lid and the twin dampers in both the top and bottom.

Direct link
              https://www.pkgrills.com/the-exclusi...bs-com-bundle/

Comment

When I bought my 360, AmazingRibs had a deal with them not sure if it’s still a thing. But yes, as soon as you visit the site the pop up hits you directing to an email list. I get their emails quite often, they put them on sale pretty regular, especially around major holidays.

Comment

Thanks for the responses. I checked my pop-up blocker, but that doesn't seem to be the issue as I still get the chat pop-up. No worries, since I created an account I figure I'll get the emails. Right now I'm trying to decide between the PKTX and the PKGO. I see pluses to both. I'm probably leaning towards the PKTX.

Comment

• Polarbear777
                    Polarbear777 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    For indirect cooks the TX is the one. I can’t see the GO having enough room.
                    Tx is fairly portable still. The 360 not so much.

The new PKO might be even better for your needs

If you have an Ace’s Hardware near you, they run 15% off smokers regularly with free delivery and assembly. The rewards program is not bad as you get $5 back for every $250 you spend which adds up with a PK and accessories. For those that struggle to assemble things, it is a exceptional deal.
                  Last edited by STEbbq; September 3, 2021, 01:25 PM.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X
                  false
                  ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                  false
                  false
                  {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                  Yes
                  ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                  /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here