Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Silly youngsters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Silly youngsters

So I got a PK original for 25$. How you ask? I was told it was broken???? When I asked what part I was told "it doesn't get hot anymore 🤣🤣🤣. When I went to check it out it had dozens of cooks worth of ash and the bottom vents appeared to never have been opened. After I exchanged the money, I released the capsule, dumped out the ash, and went home.

​​​​​​I felt bad, not bad enough to leave the cooker behind but pretty bad.... Damn now I gotta sell a cooker :/
    Attached Files

Congratulations. What a find.

Comment

I see you can not pass up a good deal.

Comment

• tenphases
        tenphases commented
        Editing a comment
        It's been working out for me lately, if I buy one I have to sell 2 items. So I'm culling the herd and making some coin.

do you deliver?

Comment

• tenphases
        tenphases commented
        Editing a comment
        🤣🤣🤣

Wow. Amazing deal!

Comment

Mind boggling. Good score though.

Comment

That PKO is joining a pretty impressive herd of cookers, and is bringing its own special talents to the mix. Have fun cooking on it and giving it the love it deserves.

Kathryn

Comment

• tenphases
            tenphases commented
            Editing a comment
            I have to update my list I've sold quite a few, but it will be fun 😊

Reminds me of the time my widowed mother went out on her first date after being alone for 5 years. A friend at church fixed her up. Mother said that the man was nice but must be tight with his money because he put diesel fuel in his car. That was a dealbreaker for her (although I suspect she was looking for any slight imperfection to be a dealbreaker, as she never did remarry). Never mind that the man drove a Mercedes.

Kathryn

Comment

• tenphases
            tenphases commented
            Editing a comment
            🤣🤣 great story!

Comment

what a story, ha-ha
            that just made my day!

Comment

Bless his heart!

Comment

Looks great! I found what I think is a 40 or 50 year old PK on FB Marketplace for $40 a couple years back. Still works pretty much as good as new. Awesome find you got there. That grill still has decades of use left in it. Just open the vents!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X
                false
                ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                false
                false
                {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                Yes
                ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here