Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

cooking grillis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cooking grillis

This is my current set of cookers
    1.Rocket Stove..something ive seen that folks living off the grid use..i put the cast iron..dutch oven on it..it makes a loud roar.while you are cooking..mostly to show guest
    2.small hibachi..use it char peppers..keep sauce warm on table etc
    3 medium green egg..simpley a great cooker many a turkey at Christmas on this..
    4 weber gas..with grill grates..go to when in a hurry or suprised someone shows up
    5 barrell house..many ribs/chicken/pork butt
    6 Cuisinart 360 griddle..a must have i think
    7 Pk Orginal..with grill grates..no better way to cook a steak
    8 MB 560..fast becoming a go to cooker..this thing really smokes

Attached Files

Now you do have a collection.
    Where do you keep the PBR?

Comment

Gotta ask. What is the next one on your list?

Comment

PBR IS always close by....not real sure on my next one..leaning toward smokefire rev 2...

Comment

Sounds like ya have alla th bases safely covered...

Comment

Nice lineup!! Great minds must think alike. I have a PKO, BGE, Genesis, and just added a Hunsaker Drum.
            BTW you are the "Great Mind" I am just the mope following aling. Be Safe!!!

Comment

Nice line up of grills/smokers. I have to say that I am also impressed with your surroundings and Do-Dads. There seems to be hanging an antique Coca-Cola sign, an antique sewing table (used as a table) and what seems as a Granny Flat in the background. Also, I like your plants since house plants are my second hobby. I see two bonsai planters, one with a Camilla and the other with an apple tree? Very nice.

Comment

Yes i dabble in plants..30 some odd bonsia..40 camelias..ferns..many native plants..the coke sign was from my father inlaws store..the Granny Flat is my hide out..my way to unwind

Comment

This is a few phots of the coke sign/back yard green house is 8x8 ..parlang ..i have it heated..inside my hide out..serious mess..front of home/pea sheller/harness maker bench/bottle tree keep sprits away /washing machine from cold foot alaska 1971/and a corn sheller
                  Attached Files

Comment

I think you missed one or two types ....

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                    No announcement yet.
                    Working...
                    X
                    false
                    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                    false
                    false
                    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                    Yes
                    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here