Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Assassin 48

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old Glory
    replied
    I think some guys over a BBQ Brethren own that grill and there are a few posts.

Leave a comment:

• Craigar
    replied
    R2-Meat2 I have had my eye on the Assassin 48 for a couple of years myself. There's not a whole lot of information out there as you have noticed through your due diligence. If you happen to scare up any additional info, please share.

Leave a comment:

• bbqLuv
    replied
    $$$$$ went to website, no opinion.

Leave a comment:

• R2-Meat2
    started a topic Assassin 48

Assassin 48

Dear Meatfriends-

I am in the market for a new grill and smoker set-up. Does anyone have actual experience with the Assassin grills? They look pretty bad ass, price is good and at least everything I’ve found online is positive. However I would really appreciate views of people who have actually used them. I am sure they make great grills but what is your experience as a smoker? How does it hold temp, how often do you have to refuel or babysit, how is the end product, etc.?

(this guy "bbq freak" posts helpful videos on YouTube and he seems to be loving the assassin 48 as a smoker but I would like a survey of more than one).

All input appreciated. Thanks.

R2

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here