Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For All Of You 'Ol Tank Drivers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Donw
    replied
    This is cool. Not a tank driver but I do have some friends who know what a drunk tank looks like from the inside.🙂

Leave a comment:

• hoovarmin
    replied
    If I showed this to my 4 year-old son there would be no peace in our home until we owned a copy.

Leave a comment:

• SonOfAButcher
    replied
    That is awesome...I didn't drive a tank..But I did drive a tracked vehicle..I need that grill baddddd...
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• texastweeter
    commented on 's reply
    Wonder if they have an M1 Abrams model.

• ItsAllGoneToTheDogs
    replied
    I'm a zoomie, but I want that... would settle for a version that was a D-series Dozer or other construction equipment I have played with over the years

Leave a comment:

• ecowper
    replied
    Finally the Sheridan turns out to have some sort of usefulness :-)

Leave a comment:

• BFlynn
    replied
    That's the coolest transformer I've ever seen

Leave a comment:

• CaptainMike
    started a topic For All Of You 'Ol Tank Drivers

For All Of You 'Ol Tank Drivers

Here's one for ecowper and all of you other tank drivers. BOOM!

Click image for larger version

Name:	Tank BBQ.jpg
Views:	252
Size:	79.0 KB
ID:	884101

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here