Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nuke Argentinian-Style Gaucho Grill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nuke Argentinian-Style Gaucho Grill

Max Good Any opinions on these Argentinean style grills that seem to be getting a lot of mentions? The adjustable grate of these and Santa Maria style grills seems to be a good way for getting high temperature sears, at the expense of indirect cooking since they have no lids. Perhaps you can give us some perspective on these. Thanks

Already done; https://amazingribs.com/ratings-revi...lls/delta-nuke

Comment

Gaucho grilling has not been wide spread in the USA. We wonder if Nuke can succeed at bringing the joys of Argentine grilling to more backyards coast to coast.

Comment

• Potkettleblack
        Potkettleblack commented
        Editing a comment
        Side question: Have you been to Lena Brava, Max? Had totally opened me up to wood fired, variable height cooking. Was an amazing experience.

• BBQPhil
        BBQPhil commented
        Editing a comment
        Just read the review. That was excellent and seemed to cover it all. The key thing for me is not using it on a wooden deck.

I love the whole open fire, wood cooking experience personally. I know theroc cooks on his SM quite a bit. I've seen and had a chance to observe cooks on this baby by Chris Goodlander at Lone Star Grills. Got my eye firmly fixed on getting one, just gotta figure out how to save my marriage as a result

Click image for larger version

Name:	LSG SM Grill.jpg
Views:	299
Size:	28.3 KB
ID:	856512

Comment

• Troutman
        Troutman commented
        Editing a comment
        ofelles It's the cabinet or the grill, can't afford both. Grill has my attention currently

• ofelles
        ofelles commented
        Editing a comment
        Troutman Just looked a the LSG website those are sweet!  I want one damn it but.......

• Steve B
        Steve B commented
        Editing a comment
        I gotta look again at the fire box on mine. Thinking of having Chris make me an attachment that will sit on top of it. How cool would that be. Only setback is the cooking sq. in. Hmmmmm

Announcement

Collapse
    No announcement yet.
    Working...
    X
    false
    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
    false
    false
    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
    Yes
    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here