Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"the-waiting-is-the-hardest-part"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"The waiting is the hardest part"

My lord, there is nothing worse than being at work all day when your beautiful wife sends you this pic before 10 AM! Thanks SnS, can’t wait to give her a whirl. My first Kamado style, if anyone’s got any pointers I’d love to hear em and maybe save a mistake or two. Thanks all in advance
    Attached Files

Oooo. Congrats!

Comment

Nice

Comment

Can't wait to see it fired up! Congratulations

Comment

Congrats, what a nice way to start th week!

Comment

send it to me, I’ll build it n break it in for ya!

Comment

Congratulations.

Comment

That's the way to start the week!

Comment

Sweeet! Congratulations!

Comment

Here we go boys, breaking her in with brats and sausages. It got late! Thanks all. Here’s to a Monday ending well.
                    Attached Files

Comment

• mnavarre
                      mnavarre commented
                      Editing a comment
                      And the poor little Weber looks on forlornly....

Doesn’t she though? We were all joking about that and if I wasn’t so thrilled with my new toy I probably would’ve felt bad. It’s ok we ran her hard all the way up through the weekend. She’s served us well

Comment

Ooooooooooh! Magnifico! From the first pic & then the beauty lightin up with a chimney of "goods". 👍 🕶

Comment

Redhud looks great! Did you get the base model, or the Deluxe model? If base, do you plan to order the ceramic deflector at some point? My interest in a Kamado like this over my 22" kettle would be the ability to use the ENTIRE 22" grate surface for smoking a lot of meat, compared to using it with the SNS like I do now in my kettle...

Comment

• Redhud
                          Redhud commented
                          Editing a comment
                          I’ll guess Jeff. I went with the Deluxe for all the extras but primarily the ceramic deflector so I can, as you say, use the entire surface. I’ve got a small fleet of the kettles all set up with SnS so area’s never been an issue but to get a large amount on one will definitely save a lot of hassle. This’ll be fun to learn and the kettles will be there in a pinch, splurge and get the deluxe, you deserve it!

• jfmorris
                          jfmorris commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Redhud its Jim, but close!

The future of my job is uncertain, and still paying for a wedding and tuition for my youngest daughter, so no new grills or smokers are in my immediate future...

• Redhud
                          Redhud commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Jim, bummer on the job and nothing new but congrats on the wedding and school. Almost done. Best of luck to you and yours.

Announcement

Collapse
                      No announcement yet.
                      Working...
                      X
                      false
                      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                      false
                      false
                      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                      Yes
                      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here