Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looks Like We Need a New Sub Channel Here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks Like We Need a New Sub Channel Here

A sneak peek at the new SnS Kettle courtesy of Dave Parrish in their FB group.

Click image for larger version

Name:	snskettlequote.jpg
Views:	452
Size:	18.3 KB
ID:	817136

Image may contain: table, food and indoor

Dave has just posted a vdeio as well. Sorry but the video embedding doesn't seem to work with FB video links and I think this is a private group so the URL may not work either.

Comment

• Old Glory
      Old Glory commented
      Editing a comment
      link not working

Looks pretty cool. I love that he included a fan port on it.

Comment

I have actually been waiting for this....

Comment

Will there be more than one size? I assume this is comparable to the Weber 22"?

Comment

• fkrall
          fkrall commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes, 22:. No plans for a 26" at the moment. Retail price $99 before discount. (Just kidding about that last part.)

L I B, it is a Kettle! I can see it now, Road Whatever Ya Call It. Cept, it’s goin to take awhile to get those things all around in order to take pics of em. Golly bob, it’ll take years.

Comment

• HouseHomey
          HouseHomey commented
          Editing a comment
          That’s gonna be a while.

You just know this is going to be one very well-thought-out kettle, with Dave at the helm. I may donate my 22" Weber to the kids and get this one. The MCS monster is alternately breathing down my neck and whispering in my ear, depending on its diabolical mood.

Kathryn

Comment

• Steve R.
          Steve R. commented
          Editing a comment
          The four legs and the dome thermometer and vent on the same side of the lid tell me you are right about the well-thought-out part.

I look forward to cooking on it.

Comment

• Troutman
          Troutman commented
          Editing a comment
          Yea you probably get one for gratis

• Huskee
          Huskee commented
          Editing a comment
          Nah Troutman

• Red Man
          Red Man commented
          Editing a comment
          I figured this was the mystery cooker that you recently mentioned you were testing.

What!!! My wife is going to leave me when she sees this on the deck. I just got permission to get the pellet grill. Oh nooooooooo.

Comment

• tbob4
          tbob4 commented
          Editing a comment
          Tell her I need you to review it for me

I’ve tricked out two Weber kettles with all of Dave’s toys plus probe ports etc. Knowing his products and well thought out innovation, I bet it’s a fine rig. Having said that I’m good. It’s the cooker/cookie thing with me.

Comment

• Polarbear777
          Polarbear777 commented
          Editing a comment
          Agreed I already have all that stuff on my rigs however for someone starting from scratch this saves time and probably $. Will be a good one to recommend.

Phew!! it’s not a pellet pooper.

Comment

They should make it some kind of outlandish signature color. That way they get some differentiation and attention instead of "just another kettle".

Comment

I’ve got to find away! MCS! Great work Dave! The SKettle by SnS.

Comment

Dang it! That's another grill that I want!

Comment

Actually very very cool, lookin forward to it.
                Think I'm safely down to >20 kettles here, so I gots room lol!

Comment

• rodkeary
                  rodkeary commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Brothers from a different mother.

Announcement

Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X
              false
              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
              false
              false
              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
              Yes
              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here