Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M Grills product line update for 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

M Grills product line update for 2020

Hello and hope you all are having a wonderful New Year!

This is Travis Magee from M Grills and I just wanted to give everyone a little update on our new product line for 2020.

We have the M1 which is not getting any new updates for 2020. It's already such an amazing cooker there is really nothing to update on it. We launched the new 10 gauge stainless steel versions towards the end of 2019 which doesn't get any better than that.

Our new Live Fire grills are now live on our website. The first one is a re-launch of the A10 charcoal/wood grill that we released 5 years ago. With the popularity of live fire grilling, this is really an awesome grill for open fire cooking so I decided to relaunch this product with the addition of stainless grates.

The brand new Apache Life Fire Table is probably the most fun you can have behind a grill. If you want to put on a show and have a crowd drooling over your grill, then this is for you! This table is based off of Argentina, South African, Brazilian style cooking.

The All New M36 is in the works as I type this. This is the updated version that is basically a wider version of the M1. With the new redesign, we can now offer these in solid stainless steel as well.

The B2 is getting a makeover and will launch very soon. I am implementing dual dampers on the lid and dual dampers on the body for more airflow control over the previous model. We can also offer these in stainless steel as well!

The C4 Stainless Steel Portable Grills are simply amazing. With the addition of the new Over-Under attachment, you can now turn those little portable grills into an oven.

We are now offering our new Steak and Burger Presses in all stainless steel!

Last but not least... our new line of Commercial Smokers are officially under way. From fully insulated cabinet style smokers up to 15' to non-insulated 6' trailer smokers. These are based off of my Grandfather's design from the late 80's. He designed and built a handful of these when he was alive. When I started designing and building my own pits we were able to dig up his original blue prints and are now building his smoker again.

We thank you all and look forward to a wonderful year! If there is any questions I can ask, please feel free to shoot them at me.

Excellent! Thank you for the update, Travis M Grills. We do however have an "M Grills" channel in our log burner section.

Comment

Ah! perfect. I will make sure I keep my News and Product updates there. Thank you!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X
      false
      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
      false
      false
      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
      Yes
      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here