Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Primo sells to Empire Comfort Systems??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Primo sells to Empire Comfort Systems??

Has anyone heard more on this?

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0107.jpeg
Views:	700
Size:	58.5 KB
ID:	754550

First I've heard of this.

Broilmaster Cast Aluminum & Stainless Steel Grills Made from thick aluminum castings fitted with high-quality stainless steel components, these legendary grills outlast and outperform every other grill on the market. Choose from the versatile premium P-series and deluxe H-series for all-round grilling, Q-series for slow cooking, R-series for infrared searing and cooking, or C-series for … Continue reading Grills →

Comment

Interesting! Kamado Joe was sold to a venture capital group and now Primo is sold as well. Wondering when BGE will jump the fence as well?

Comment

A statement fro George Samaras/Primo:

And the legacy goes on…

Effective November 1st 2019, Primo Ceramic Grills will be part of the Empire Comfort Systems, manufacture of Broilmaster Premium Grills.

After 23 years of manufacturing the best ceramic grill in the market with many innovations and a state of the art manufacturing plan, I decide to step a side and let the new generation take it to the next level.

Empire is a 3rd generation company that believes in manufacturing in the USA and delivers many quality products in the market.

I will remain involved in the business to ensure a smooth transition and helping developing new products and innovations
        I would like to thank all of you been our customers, and for your support all these years.

I wish you a Primo day

Sincerely,

George Samaras

Comment

• Attjack
          Attjack commented
          Editing a comment
          Did you ever get any additional information regarding the modular kamado George talked about in his radio interview on Amazingribs?
          Last edited by Attjack; October 18, 2019, 01:26 PM.

Off topic, but I like the Empire C3 charcoal grill.

Comment

In case you missed it, here's Greg Rempe's PitCast interview with George from Primo from back in January 2019: https://pitmaster.amazingribs.com/fo...anuary-31-2019

Comment

Ummm, y'all.....

I’m proud for George but am sad because the unknown regarding the great warranty. He posted this on the Primo group on FB.

Comment

• Craigar
              Craigar commented
              Editing a comment
              Sorry, we must have been asleep at the wheel last week...or in shock. I was sleeping, so I don't know what everyone else is going to use for an excuse.

Announcement

Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X
          false
          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
          false
          false
          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
          Yes
          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here