Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Soak or not?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• smokin fool
    commented on 's reply
    I think I'm saying I'm half dry!?!?!?
    You can't please everyone....so at least please yourself....

• SmokingSteve
    commented on 's reply
    Only if you have water in the water pan, ... only if you have water in the water pan.

• SmokingSteve
    commented on 's reply
    So are you saying you are a half-wet? I think you need to dry up! LOL! Like the song says " You can't please everyone..."

• smokin fool
    replied
    I do chips, half dry and half soaked....that way everyone's happy....

Leave a comment:

• Troutman
    replied
    Go soak your head...I think this post is dead

Leave a comment:

• NapMaster
    replied
    I soak in the tub.

Leave a comment:

• FireMan
    replied
    Experts everywhere........ It’s called group think or follow the crowd. Wood is not paper or cardboard so it doesn’t soak up anything. It’s like the area between yer thumb & yer finger to figger out the temp of a stake (I couldn’t help myself). 🕶

Leave a comment:

• Mr. Bones
    replied
    So, I'm doin em all wrong, jus plunkin chunks in my water pan???
    Ahhh, Bugger...

Leave a comment:

• gdsim1
    commented on 's reply
    Definitely one more "Ya don’t know, what ya don’t know" item in a long list of them I’ve discovered at both The Pit and AmazingRibs.com in general.

Have I mentioned lately how much I love this place? 😃

• ofelles
    commented on 's reply
    It's not my fault. It's not , it's not. Everybody told me to so I'm not responsible. I;m not, I'm not!

• gdsim1
    commented on 's reply
    HA! 😂😂😂 Love this... I’m working the steps now myself, and am currently in the process of making amends to all the chips I’ve wronged over the years. 😂😂😂

Like others have said, I got smarter when I came here and read the mythbuster on this. And no such thing as a silly question - we’re ALL here to get smarter and better at this. 😃👍

• ofelles
    commented on 's reply
    now there is an anonymous program I have not heard about. My name is Orion and I am a recovering soaker! One Day at a Time!

• Mudkat
    commented on 's reply
    LOL! Yup. Soak free since Feb 2017.

• holehogg
    commented on 's reply
    I'm leaning toward you've recovered.

• Mudkat
    replied
    I am a recovering soakaholic

Leave a comment:

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here