Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Time for a new grill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• willxfmr
    commented on 's reply
    I know I loved the SnS I had on my old kettle. That is why the SnS Deluxe made the short list.

• DavidNorcross
    replied
    I voted for the SNS. Great company plus their products are top shelf and great quality.

Leave a comment:

• willxfmr
    commented on 's reply
    What's the asking price?

• FireMan
    replied
    Or I’ll sell you my Weber 22. Click image for larger version

Name:	2247535A-3C4B-42FA-BDF7-2C98BC791839.jpeg
Views:	378
Size:	294.6 KB
ID:	1058840Click image for larger version

Name:	467AF32D-58A0-455A-9DF2-2EAC74DCCB9B.jpeg
Views:	354
Size:	161.2 KB
ID:	1058839

Leave a comment:

• willxfmr
    started a poll Time for a new grill

Time for a new grill

Weber Performer Premium
    31.25%
    Napolean PRO 22"
    3.13%
    SlowNSear 22" Deluxe
    56.25%
    Stop asking stupid questions and get the LSG 24x48
    12.50%

The poll is expired.

So, I know FireMan loves a good poll. I haven't seen one lately, so I thought I'd do the easy thing and ask what kind of grill I should get. I mean really, I'm sure the collective mind will easily get to one simple conclusion, right?
    I have narrowed it down to a 22" charcoal kettle, but while I thought the Weber would be the hands down easy choice, I'm not so sure anymore. I've got it down to three, but there are ups and downs to each of them.

The contenders are:
    Weber Performer Premium
    Napoleon 22" PRO
    Slow N Sear Deluxe
    I wish the LSG 24x48 was an option, but the budget says no.

Please share why you think your choice is the right one.
    Last edited by willxfmr; July 11, 2021, 09:32 PM.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here